Did I waste my life?

I am almost 25 and i feel like i wasted my life.. i get really really useless degree , and the last 3 years i spent travelling,, i spent one year in Spain, one year in Italy, half year in Germny and now i am in UK,, i was doing just babysitter jobs, or working in restauants during all this 3 years... i can speak Spanish very well, and Italian and German a bit.
But i see my friends that have good jobs, experience, starting career, having already kids and boyfriends.. No boy even likes me actually ;/ i feel like i wasted my life,, and being 25 i am quite old already :( I just don't know what i should do now..

Most Helpful Guy

• "I am almost 25 and i feel like i wasted my life.. i get really really useless degree , and the last 3 years i spent travelling,, i spent one year in Spain, one year in Italy, half year in Germny and now i am in UK,"

Wow for someone whose well traveled and educated.. you do know there's an army of people who wished they had your problems right?

"But i see my friends that have good jobs, experience, starting career, having already kids and boyfriends"
    - rather than wishing you had what others have, you should be happy you got to live the life you did and be happy for what you got.

" No boy even likes me actually ;/ i feel like i wasted my life"

You're 25, you still have a lot to learn about yourself.

I feel like i'm tearing into you here but start setting goals for yourself, figure out what the next step is and start working towards them.

- Jobs // careers
    - Boy friends.

Okay, what are you doing to obtain these things?

THere are no songs made for the middle class except "tooo the windoowwwww to the wall..."

What Guys Said 20

• Its a matter of what your priorities are and what makes you happy. There are people that only ever go to school or work, and accomplish great things, but feel they are the ones that wasted their lives. I feel that the only time wasted is time when you are not happy. Therefore people working to establish mind numbingly boring job are wasting a lot more time than someone that is actually enjoying life. Unless you think you would have been happier going down a different path, then you didn't waste anything.

• You lived life and experienced more than many have in their lifetime. No you didn't waste your life.

• You're a little young to be worried about that. It took me until four years after graduating college (also with a fairly useless degree, unless I wanted to go to law school, to which I have no desire) to find a job that taught me any very valuable and marketable skills.

There are a lot of things I would have done differently, a lot of different choices I would have made, but I feel that right now, I'm only setting myself up for greater things.

Bottom line, you haven't wasted your life quite yet.

• You're 25. You're still VERY young. While travelling you learned life lessons, saw the real world, learned a few different languages and proved yourself in different countries.
    That's admirable.

Firstly, don't worry about the guys thing. You're still young.

As for the career thing. I feel kinda similar. I'm 21 and I'm in a course I'm not sure about. When I tell older people I'm concerned that I'm too old to change, they laugh. People change careers all the time. I don't know what career you'll end up in but I know that you are NOT old at all.

• You're 25, you've actually lived your life more than others. A life is not wasted unless you haven't had fun, if you enjoyed your time in those countries, you don't have to feel bad about it, you have so much time to find a boyfriend and a good job, and having living in other countries will open your doors to more jobs.

• 25 quite old? Hardly. You have plenty of time to figure it out. I'll bet some of your career and family oriented friends are And will be jealous of your travels and experiences. You are only young once. Enjoy it. Plenty of time yet to settle into mundane life.

• you're 25, no fucking way you wasted it yet.

• You are not old. At 25 your body probably just finally finished or is almost finished being completely developed. Unless you went to an unaccredited college or you got a pre-law/pre-med degree and didn't get in to either of those fields a degree is not useless. You can have a degree in advanced chemistry and not get a job if you don't know where to look.

• Decide what you want to do, then make a plan to achieve it. You have a degree. It does not matter what the degree is in, market yourself towards the path you want.

• You have had a good 3 years travelling and are still young - Loads of time to find yourself

• You've done much more interesting things than I have with my life,

• You are 25. I went straight to school and got two degrees and have a good career. And now I wish that I travelled and experienced life more. It's all relative. You have your entire life ahead of you. Feel free to message me if you want to discuss more.

• Sounds like a pretty damn cool life to me.

• I got my first real girlfriend at 27, have never really traveled, have an ok job and no degree at all, you've got a couple things up on me and I don't think I've wasted my life. Some people just take more time before they settle down and find out where their life is going. And believe me when you quit looking for something it will find you, happened to me

• You're only 25, if you are unhappy you can turn it around.

• What's was your major

• Yea i am twentyfive and i dis not waste my ears traveling. Sorry that soundes like a waste of youth if you ask me.

• You are only 25. Some of your friends who are married with kids will get divorced and have bitter custody battles.

It is time you start looking for some sort of full-time job. Maybe become a teacher? You can earn a middle-class income and be a positive influence on others.

• You're still young so quit screwing around at crappy jobs and do what you need to do to get your shit together.

• You are only 25! You haven't wasted your life. Go out there and do something if you feel that way. 25 is not old. I have socks older than that.

What Girls Said 9

• Its okay - just focus on being a good person and loving others. You never know what the future holds. You might find one break and discover everything is coming together in the end. I'm 29 and do not have a very good record of work experience but I realized yesterday after writing a song for my grandmas funeral that I am EXTREMELY talented at writing and creating music. I think I'm better then Michael Jackson and I know I will not be poor this year. I think could pay off my university tuition in ONE WEEK by writing music.

• You have wasted time , yes.
    but you're still young enough to turn it all around.
    Usually people are in their 30s just starting their careers.

No use dwelling on the past now.
    Work towards the future.

• Listen I got pregnant at 22 . Went back to college at 27 after being a stay at home Mom for years. I'm left only one year of my RN degree until.
      I will be 30 when I am a RN nurse.
      We are just beginning life at this stage.
      Don't dwell on the past

• **RN degree until I finish

• Why was I downvoted? Lol

• What is your degree in? What do you want to do that would make you feel better?

Regarding the rest no you haven't wasted your life unless you wasted your opportunities of traveling not exploring the different countries you've been in! Yes, working in a restaurant or babysitting isn't that great but you spent 3 years traveling which is still pretty awesome. You even picked up some languages that will give you an advantage in the work force. Not many people know three additional languages! You've done quiet a lot of things many people would love to do. I know sometimes I would like to live like a nomad for a couple of years and explore this world.

• I don't think you wasted your life! Like, you were traveling for 3 YEARS! EVERYONE WANTS THAT!
    What to do: go back home, find a house or go to your house, get a job, walk around, and you'll meet a guy either at work or around the area.

• 25 is so young! Shush! If you were happy, you didn't waste your life. You still have time to figure all of that out

• hey send me chat i can give you advice and tips :) i know Spanish too if you want to talk this way and i have traveled a lot and i taught too i was going to be single forever haha

• Want a boyfriend? Be a total bitch. Men don't like nice women. They also like sluts who look like supermodels with enormous boobs.

• Do something make you happy. Don't compare yourself with your friends. You are you. He is he.
    Make your dream real :)

• Your friends probably wish they had done what you have :) You haven't wasted your life yet :)