Are there more racist people or less racist people in the world today?

Will there number increase or decrease.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think fewer but they are more hardcore

What Girls Said 9

• I think there are fewer racist people than there were and the ones that are racist are usually less racist than the racists in the past.

• Less but still a lot. I think the only difference now is that a lot of those people dot know they're racist or they're not open about it.

• Well that depends on what race you are. Some races are more hated than others, so the one's who aren't has hated would think there are less racists in the world since then don't come across it as much as those who are more hated.

• There's no way to know but I would think there are less people who are racist.

• I think it is less. But it is decreasing.

• Depends on the state, some people can still be racist but has to hide it now.

• Racism is a part of human nature, it comes from our tribal days. It's not the in your face racism i'm talking about, but racial bias, we all have it. No matter how politically correct we may think we are, we still see race, since being color blind is impossible.

• more racist people but victims take it as a joke
    I'm brown and get called a nig*a but take it as a joke and laugh about it
    However some get upset and angry
    There are a lot of racist jokes now

• poopy question. right now nothing's increasing but people's shit and piss.

What Guys Said 14

• Compared to what particular period of time?
    Generally I would say that people as a whole are far less likely to judge someone by race alone compared to a hundred years ago. But then go back a bit further, perhaps 600, and race was less of an issue than nationality.
    And obviously there will be more racists now than say.. the early medieval period (dark ages) simply because the population has increased so much.

• I'd say there is less racist people but not too much less. There is still ignorant racists who don't even know that they are.

• Racism is a natural human instinct.

• There are less racist people in the world.
    Racist people stand out, you notice them, but non-racist people don't stand out, so that's why it might look like there are a lot of racist people.

• More racist people. Many don't know they are racist because they compare themselves to the super bigots

• Less and it will decrease. Don't let the liberal media fool you.

• I'm encountering more racism lately than I ever did 10 or 20 years ago.

• Less - - -

• That is a good question...
    Hard to answer, I honestly don't know._.

• More one ehh

• Seems that way. Check out this nut job im the anon opinion arguing with her.www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1571862-why-do-men-love-us-white-girls

• Way way less

• Less in the US than when I was a kid.

• i see a lot of racist blacks but I assume they are the minority. Some dont even think black to white racism, is racism.

• Increase. The percentage of people that are racist probably won't change much, but as the population goes up that means a % is worth more of the global population.