Seeing each other for 3 months and he still hasn't mentioned becoming serious? Should I call things off?

we've been involved for 3 months but he still doesn't treat me like I'm his girlfriend nor does he mention becoming serious, even though I've tried having a conversation about where we stand with each other. He just seems to brush things off and I feel like I'm being strung along.

Do you think I'm being too irrational or rushing things?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say you're being strung along. 3 months deserves a clarification when there is no title.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• 3 months is a long time - Threaten to break it off unless he clarifies things

0|0
    0|0
  • If you two spend time together on a weekly basis and you know eachothers friends, it's probably a commitment issue. If you two only hookup and don't feel like a part of eachothers lives then you're probably a booty call.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends what you mean by being 'involved' with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • we've gone a few dates, we speak almost every day and we've hooked up (everything but sex so far)

• In that case I would say that either it's just his personality, or three months isn't long enough for him. Ask him directly?

What Girls Said 1