Will a stray Pit Bull attack?

Will a stray Pit Bull attack?

Most Helpful Girl

• A stray pitbull will only attack if he had previous owners who trained them not to trust anyone but them because of fear. Pitbulls were originally bred to take care of royal children. People have bad information when it comes to the bred. My pitbull is a sweetheart when I got him he had a burn on his neck from a previous owner. He was so willing to give me a chance and he's the second most loyal dog I had but the first was also a pitbull. they aren't mean and vicious the owners who train them to be are

What Girls Said 4

• Some Pit bulls who have been poorly socialized or mistreated can be aggressive towards people. Many pit bulls are not, though. Generally they are patient, playful, sweet dogs.

• there's a lot of factors to that question.
    if its starving it can turn violent. if it wasn't raise well, if it feels threatened.
    i've never been attacked by a stray pit but then again i'm not afraid of them.

• My dog was a stray who was put in an animal shelter before we adopted him, and he's one of the friendliest dogs you'll ever meet, he's also a pit bull. They're not dangerous unless they're raised that way, or put in an unsavory situation.

• maybe they are very jealous and possesive such like my man haha no kidding this type of dog isn't friendly with anybody he has to like the person and mostly he only likes he's owner soo

What Guys Said 7

• Each dog is different

• Depends on the way it was treated before an abused animal might lash out

• Just like every human is different so are animals its hard to tell. it also depends on its upbringing as well.

• Not really pitbulls aren't that friendly but they are good one :)

• if felt threatened it might

• Not necessarily, but Pitbull does have a reputation of being a aggressive breed.

• yes. pitbulls are monsters.

if you see one shoot it in the eye.

• even if they were vicious I would not harm an animal like that

• You can't let any dog loose. Any dog can bite, not just pits.

• congratz your dog is an angel while you are a devil!!