Do you think it'd be weird if I've got a crush on a GaGer?

Yeah, so for the first time since I've been on GaG, I've got a crush on a user... she looks and sounds really cute, and I really wouldn't mind going out with her... as a matter of fact I'm considering approaching her...

I don't know how to proceed though... thoughts?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope we all get crushes. But don't let it get to a point where it gets serious. I mean just be realistic about it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• LOL, who is she? I'm sure she'd be flattered.
    It's normal to have internet crushes.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I want to take a try on making it something better than just over the internet.

• Show All
    • Well, then message here. You don't have much to lose. Just see how you two get along, maybe something will happen. But don't get your hopes up though.

• Now I'm curious, who is she? 😊

0|2
    0|0
  • No its cool, I have a lot of crushes on here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its not weird at all.. People in here falling for each other... I've seen that very often in here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Naw I got a crush on @cookiesandcream but she doesn't like me >_< s3.amazonaws.com/.../...4698-8162-56b7b2e89770.gif</a>

0|1
    1|1
  • Just be careful - Don't come across as a creep and if she is not interested leave it at that but on the positive side best of luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's really common actully... i've seen many people gettin crushes on other GAGers here. although i don't wanna disappoint u but chances r minimum 2 go out wid her bro...

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's not weird at all and I think fairly common also

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I like a girl from here, I just message her. . . .:D

0|0
    1|2