Do you think the human race will ever go extinct?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do. Everything has an end, so why it would be different for human beings?
    Just like we die, we will go extinct.

What Girls Said 10

• Yup and I think it will be our own fault. But if it isn't our own fault it will still happen. Because ventually we'll evolve and no longer be human.

• yes.. maybe... with all the junk food they eat.. i think it will

• Probably because of your destructive behavior.

• I believe there is always the possibility.

• Eventually...

• Yes and no...

• Yes I think we will.

• It will in the end

• Yes.

Please check out my profile and answer my questions :)

• i hope so, it deserves to

• Ha I know right people are so cruel and evil

• The belief that humans are innately sinful is a Christian idea that continues to influence people.

• no, its not a christian idea , humans are evil

What Guys Said 13

• Yes. Nothing last forever and no matter how greater we think our species are, we are no different.

Global pandemic, Nuclear War, Depletion of resources, Environmental disasters, Asteroid strike, Severe climate change, Biological warfare, Collapse of political/economic system, Eruption of a supervolcano and etc can all lead to the death humanity or at least a huge chunk of us.

• thereis a possibilitey yes either through self extermination or even if we do not use self sustaining energey scources within this planet perhaps the resoucres will run out

• It should. Everything has an ending. Other animals have gone extinct, and at some point humans will go extinct.

• Not in the way we understand it. It think humans will go extinct not due to war or natural disasters or what not, but due to evolving/transcending into something else.

• Yeah most definitely - We are far too stupid to survive

• hope not

basically, i'd like 2 b part-machine/part-human though

• I believe that the whole universe is transient. That includes everything in it.

• Of course. Nothing lasts forever. Not even the universe.

• Yes, eventually, though I wouldn't guess when.

• No, by the way the correction should be the human species.

• Who knows, maybe one day.

• It's not possible. We are too many to go extinct. by the way pple will keep multiplying

• Extinction is natural. 99% of species that have ever existed are now extinct. It's nature's way, so its okay.