How to survive hot weather?

Most Helpful Guy

• Where I live it's very hot almost the whole year. So, I say that it's not so hard. Just use light clothes, stay in a place where there's wind (or an air conditioner and a ventilator) and, well, with the time you'll get used with it. Drinking cold water helps too.

What Guys Said 12

• cool blasterz yo.

or AC if you're all high tech hahaa

• Drink water and get a free sun tan like I do LOL

• Warm tea and a fan and showers.

• Keep hydrated - Most important thing

• Lots of water to stay hydrated.
    Light clothing. Light colored.

• Drink water, wear light, light colored clothing.

• eat grapefruits, watermelon , plums. basically any fruit with vitamin a, b c, e don't drink anything with caffeine in it. Wear lose clothing.

• don't knock. enjoy now we getting the thunderstorms at the weekend.

• Make sure to hydrate yourself often.

• Ice bucket challenge!

• Drink at least 3-4 litres of water every day hoping to find a toilet every couple of hour ^)

• Wear something cool and comfortable for a start. Drink plenty of water.

What Girls Said 7

• Drink water with ice cubes. I'm not a medical doctor but it seems to help me feel better temporarily.

• I just stay at home :D In the morning/noon my room is unbearable because of the direct sunlight, so I hang out in the living room. And at 6-7pm when the sun is on the other side, I go back to my room.

• Wow... you poor thing. I'm outside everyday rain or shine 40 degrees or 100.

• Poor thing? I am completely fine :p Woah, why? Is it just that you don't mind it or do you actually enjoy it? @red324

• I have a landscaping business, plus I enjoy it. Most of my hobbies involve being outside also, but I do get tired of it in August and September, but that's only two months out of the year where it gets ridiculous. For some reason I don't do well sitting on the couch inside. I think the air quality gets crappy inside compared to being outside.

• I'm from Texas, hot weather has nothing one me!

• Slushies and ice cream

• Use the AC

• Drink lots of water and avoid long sleeves and pants lol.

• Freeze your pillow
    Cold showers
    Water
    Fans

Heatwaves suck right?