Girls, So ladies, have you ever taken the initiative to ask a guy out?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, just for the sake of it. Life needs to be lived to the fullest. Risks must be taken or the chances will be lost.

• Finally someone who sees it my way!! Heck ladies if you like a dude tell him!

What Girls Said 18

• Yep. Have been turned down politely a few times, have had a few guys laugh at me, have gotten a few smirks and a couple of 'yeah, right!'s. And a few have said yes. The guy I am with now is actually someone that I approached. It should work both ways when it comes to asking people out.

• I did not ask him out but he knew I liked him and he knew my interest in him was my reason for talking to him. He was a multi-millionaire with a perfect body, beautiful face, young in years and very good looking.

• No, never.

• No, and I'm not proud of that. I think it would be so fun. A sort of rush. I can't be scared anymore.

• Yeah I asked him to a dance, I made him a fortune cookie with the message you will have a wonderful time at winter ball! and showed up at his house and when he opened it I said so... wanna go to winter ball with me? And he said he had to think about it and then shut me down that Monday.

• so now you know what us guys go through!

• Yeah but I mean I've always respected guys for asking girls out. You guys have to have some major guts xD I have asked multiple guys out or told them how I felt about them and it all just sucks xD I think the one success I had was when I asked my boyfriend to the dance like a year after the cookie incident by baking him a giant cookie

• Obviously. I don't preach what I do not practice.

• yes I actually asked the guy im with right now to be mine lol and he thought it was cute cause I had the balls to do it

• I've only done this a couple of times after the guy has asked me out more than once already and I said no (but then changed my mind)

• Not specifically. But have told them I liked them or used to liked them in the middle of a conversation with them and that's when they stop talking to me lol

• I`ve always asked out to the guys I dated... And I never accepted a date with a guy that asked me first. I like to be the one who decides :)

• Nawwww, I'm a coward.

• once or twice i have done the asking but not to often

• Not really, but it seems like something I would do.

• A few times, yes. Usually the guys I ask are too busy to go on a date with me though :/

• Oooo they throw out the busy card!! huh?

• most women don't but if your busy and interested would you say? prob yes. if you busy and not interested you might not say im busy and not interested!! lol

• yes id say those things if they were true. id say i waz interested if i waz and id make time if i waz really interested. if i wasn't interested id just say that cuz thats all thats relevant. if the person is really interested they would make time, the 'im busy' shit is annoying

• Once and I don't think I will ever do it again.

• no, i would never do that i''m way too scared of rejection

• thats how some guys feel once you get turned down enough the surprise comes when they say yes!

• Off course

• F$CK NO. EW. whatthehellkindaquestionisthisanyway?

• hahaha I guess your the only one who thinks that!! lol just a question calm down!