Why would a person purposely lead on a crush if they knew you’d get the wrong idea?

Are people really that cruel?

Most Helpful Guy

• No people are that bored that's what's going on I used to flirt with all types of girls for fun before I got in a relationship its just fun to flirt with girls see how far you can make them like you also its an ego boost and other women who you do like notice how much attention you are receiving from the opposite sex now that could be good or that could just make them think that you like one of the girls you are just flirting with and make them loose interest anyway it's for ego and fun just like hook ups but you mature out of them sometimes it just takes the right girl to help the guy mature put of it I know that happened with me.

What Guys Said 5

• The human species is inherently cruel.

• Unfortunately some people get a kick out of behaving like that

• That and some just do not have the ability to reject until they either reject or allow the other person to start snogging them because they let it go on so long.

• It can boost the person's self esteem or their ego

• Agreed, and I think you've hit the crux of the matter. Often the people who do this have poor self esteem which they try to compensate for. The cruelty makes them feel powerful.

• Yes, a few women have done this to me. I immediately cut them out of my life.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, people really are that cruel.

• Yes some people are purposely cruel and mean to others.

• sadly people are that cruel and I would know since I keep leading people on unintentionally and intentionally. people just lead others on because maybe they have a big ego that keeps on growing. or they just want to feel as if they have power they can use. some people may want to cause drama. or some people are so cruel that they just like hurting others emotionally...

• Can you detail, please?

• Doesn't make sense why they would do this, but yes people are that cruel.. and pathetic.