Where can I buy chair keyboard holder/tray?

So I have this type of chair :

Where can I buy chair keyboard holder/tray ?
and I need something like chair keyboard holder/tray (I dunno how you call it) to mount it across the two arms so I could simply put keyboard on it and move away a bit from my computer screen, if that makes any sense? Can someone recommend a website where I can buy such thing Online, it doesn't need to be from UK as I'm very keen to import it too.


What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1