Gay man told me he doesn't agree with gay marriage?

said gay men can get attached yet they will never love each other or stand a marriage for life because they are all about interests and lust

but said is possible that gay woman can love each other bc lust and interest play minor role betwenn the woman

what do you make of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard something like this before from a group of gay guys. They said that in the end they didn't really "love" or whatever their partners and so there was always another reason why they were together.

To be fair, you shouldn't give a fuck what those dudes are doing. I understand it's hard to find decent girls these days, however, I feel great being straight and enjoying the natural interaction/chemistry between myself (man) and a woman. What everyone else does is none of my business nor do I give a fuck for them.

What Girls Said 1

• That doesn't make sense. So he's against people who are like him? How's that possible?
    He can't be serious.

What Guys Said 4

• Can u show meh ur support for ghey marriage by suckin' ma deek if u are one of those who approved it?

• So he's a gay homophobe?

• marriage isn't for anybody cuz everyone will eventually cheat

• Nice but I fail to believe that as EVERY gay person I met stands for gay marriage. The story sounds lame too.