How many people are in your blocked list on Facebook?

I have a total of 41 people on my blocked list.

Reasons are for the following :
1) Perverts randomly message me.
2) I dont want to hurt their feelings that I have deleted them and be under the guise that I closed my facebook
3) Some are my coworkers.

How many people are in your blocked list? And why are they blocked?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just one from a while ago. It was some random guy from Libya who I of course didn't know but added me. Started sending really creepy messages then hacked my account. I was out at the time so the only reason I knew was because a friend texted me, asking how things were going with my boyfriend. This Libyan dude had change my relationship status to that I was in a relationship with him?

weird shit.

What Guys Said 7

• I've got 23 people blocked, two of those accounts are my dad's name where I think he's attempted to sign up for Facebook, and I don't want anything to do with him as him and my mum split up when I was four and he's just been emotionally hurtful towards me ever since. Other blocked users include other family members on that side.

And then others are just generally people who annoy me, as well as one or two who are blocked like you mentioned, because you don't want to hurt their feelings

• I haven't blocked anyone on facebook sorry one - An ex

• 0, or infinity. Don't do Facebook, don't give $ to that whore Zuckerberg.

• I haven't really blocked anyone in facebook

• I guess 6/7 are blocked who were annoying

• I hate Facebook blocking, I wish I knew enough about coding I could unblock myself without hacking, it's possible I suppose.

• I blocked two people on facebook. One of them I cut off friendship with and the other one is blocked by association.

What Girls Said 5

• Like ten, including my old boss who tried to groom me when he left. What a perv.

• 18 and all of them are my relatives lol and i also blocked my dad and mum 😂😜

• I blocked y relatives because they keep on asking me questions about my family that what happened that day what is she/her doing and lots of other questions that were personal and they had no right to butt in my family matters, so i blocked them. i wanted peace
      and i blocked my dad for no reason at all haha

• Yeah that is very intrusive.

• Idek I use to block anyone who keeps asking to friend me and won't take a "no".

• 0. I'm not even sure how to block people plusssss i don't want to be mean :/ gahhh...

• I don't know, probably none