Guys, is it weird for a girl to have hair on her back and toes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No it isn't

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay, thanks for your comment!

What Guys Said 19

• I say it would be fine and hardly noticeable

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has hair, some people choose to shave it and some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i see no problem with girl having hair on certain areas of her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao I sware teenage girls are insecure about everything.. your going to look back this question in t years and laugh your ass off. Nobody is going to notice little hair on your toes.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only places on your body that you will not have hair are soles of you feet/hands eyes lips and mouth so i think its fine and if it makes you uncomfortable then you can always wax it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never seen it on the back before on a girl though, everywhere else though , so I guess it's normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Hair grows in a lot of places. The real question should be is it weird if girls do not shave it? But to be honest, who really gives a shit either way. It's nobody's business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially if she#s a feminist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how coarse the hair is.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's visible but you have to look really close.

• That's not an issue, lots of girls have really fine hair on their bodies.

• Personally, I find it weird. Although to be fair, I don't like body hair in general on males or females. I wax mine off, and I would hope my partner would do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats normal, every girl has it

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. Humans grow hair anywhere on the body except the soles of your feet, and your palms. If you dont shave or maintain them though, that's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • toes are pretty much fine I think, back might or might not depending on how much

0|0
    0|0
  • no. girls look good when they are hairy beasts

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your comment!

• Yeah
    ---------

0|0
    0|1
  • No. However it's not attractive but you were born with that issue so it's not your fault. I wouldn't hold it against you just as long as you groom it. I would just make sure to wax/shave/no hair gel it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Italian girls are very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • no problem girl (y)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah dude; order up a wax. I don't like hair anywhere except on your head and eyebrows. Truth be told you could go without that too; I'm not a hair person. If it's like light lightly colored hair that's one thing; but if we're talking gorilla hair, no thanks

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol!

Okay, thanks for your comment!