Guys, what are the main things, you want a girl to have?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• self respect and a brain.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Physically?
    Eyes, nose, mouth, brain. Arms and legs are good, but you can manage without a full set.
    A lack of suitable sexual organs might be an issue...

... Honestly the important stuff is a compatible personality, shared interests, and the creativity/intelligence to carry an interesting conversation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be genuine, warm, honest and funny

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm hoping she can cook because I can only cook to survive, and that's not good eating. So I'm hoping she has cooking ability.

1|0
    0|0
  • A nice smile and a beautiful eyes. Having Australian or British accent would be nice and also a nice personality would be a bonus

0|0
    1|0
  • lots of money

0|0
    1|0
  • Both hands that work, both legs that work, both eyes that work, both tits, both ears that work, brain that works.

1|0
    0|0
  • Respect my masculinity, respect my space, and respect my friends.

And have a pretty face.

2|0
    0|0
  • maturity, beauty, normalcy,

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural exotic Asian girl physical features and any Asian heritage and cultural background.

1|0
    0|0
  • A skeleton would be required.

0|0
    1|0
  • Features or personality?

0|0
    0|0
  • Morals. A vagina. Boobs. A million dollars.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust, Respect, oh, and big boobs...

1|0
    0|0
  • Face, skinny, smaller boobs and butt.

0|0
    1|0
  • Looks : 6/10 or above
    Personality match.

0|0
    1|0
  • In order of importance:

1. A great personality. Laid back but not sloppy.

2. Intelligence. Not like annoyingly smart but someone you could hold a conversation with and not feel like hanging yourself.

3. Passion. Someone who's got goals and is actually doing something to work towards them; whether that be going to school, working up the ranks at a job or whatever.

4. Nice body that you can tell she cares for. Not super skinny, not large, just average height to weight ratio.

5. The classic boobs (B to D) and a tone butt. Also note I put this last on my list; everything else means more to me than T&A; but hey it's still a nice want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brains, hand eye coordination, can cook as well as I do, and a warm smile that can melt steel.

2|0
    0|0
  • Be warm, compassionate, honest, cute, level-headed, understanding.

I've got a big list.

2|0
    0|0
  • big boobs, a slim waist and a big ass.

2|0
    0|0