Why can't I stop working?

I have two jobs. In the weekdays I'm scribing for a cardeologist and at nights I promote certain clubs through my snapchat and instagram. Yo know making this money yet feeling not so accomplished.

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here working part time and going to school. Girl we keep busy :) you and me would get along

What Guys Said 2

• If your not really working towards something greater then its kinda like walking around in a circle. I pretty much feel that way at my job even though it pays more than my last. It's not what I want to do for my career so until I graduate, that feeling will always be there.

• Maybe you haven't found work that suits you yet.

What Girls Said 6

• You don't feel accomplished because you don't have a career. You just have 2 jobs. Figure out what you want to do with you life and you will feel accomplished

• Come up with a goal of investing or saving a certain amount of the money, then you can see it grow and you feel good about that even if your job isn't exactly what you want to be doing.

• Maybe you can go to college and find out what you like

• well you don't seem to have a life career even if you make mad money

• lol here i am still in high school not even worried :D

• I think we all go through that phase you know