Is it weird that I'm not proud?

of graduating highschool?

On Grad day I wasn't even excited and infact all the praise I got from family members was annoying me

its been 1 month and I still feel the same
what is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I kinda felt the same. I pretty much feel asleep in all my classes throughout high school and didn't feel like it toke much effort to past high school. Just be happy your done cause believe it or not, getting a high school education isn't something everyone or anyone has or can get.

What Girls Said 4

• for some of us its actually an accomplishment maybe because our own parents never finished high school and maybe your feeling the way you are because your feeling a bit not knowing what to do next

• Maybe it just doesn't feel like that big of a deal to you.

• oh gosh, i wonder if that'll happen to me 0_0 im graduating in November haha

• its not common but quite normal dont worry haha

What Guys Said 4

• I feel the same about all my achievements.

• I didn't feel proud when I finished school as well. It was just a meh day for me haha

• I wasn't either because high school was not academically challenging in the slightest.

• I didn't care that I graduated either. Nothing to get excited about to me.