Is it important using perfect tense?

Perfect tense is complex for me. I don't understand.

Present perfect tense, past perfect...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, to make yourself understood when talking about past events, you MUST master the perfect tenses in English.

No pain, no gain!

• It is not a necessity but it can make conversations easier.

• As in speaking perfectly in English though it's not your first language? No, it's not a big deal. As I'm learning a second language myself, I'm quite impressed you know even some of two languages.

• Thanks :) My first language is Turkish. In my country we have English lessons from primary school.
      In my language, we don't have perfect tense.
      Which language are you learning?

• Yes, I wanna said it

• We're able to understand you, so it's not a big deal if you're not perfect at it.

• It's not really 2 important. You'll pick it up when u hear other people do it.

• im American and i don't even know what perfect tense means lol.

What Girls Said 3

• Eighth grade English . I don't know what to tell you. I could explain it if that's what you need.

• In my language, we don't have perfect tense. Present perfect tense/past perfect tense bla bla..
      In daily speak, is it important using these tense?

• No, not really. I don't use it very often myself and I'm a grammar freak.

• Prefect tense? You mean present tense?

• Perfect tense means something that hasn't happened yet. Like "by this time tomorrow, it will have rained two inches"

• Present perfect tense, past perfect tense future perfect tense?

• Oh! I didn't know that it was called that. Thanks for explaining :)

• I only know how to do this in French and I didn't find it particularly useful then either.