This is gonna sound weird, but?

Okay, I'm gonna make a long story short. And no making fun of me. I was doing laundry and got way too much fabric softener in there. Like, about to overflow too much. I panicked, and used a teaspoon to get a good amount of it out of there and back into the container. I blame my "This isn't right I better fix this" train of thought.

My question is, will the teaspoon be alright after a wash in the dish washer, or am I just gonna have to toss it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Its just fabric softener. If it really bothers you then you wash it real good by hand then throw it in the dishwasher.

• Fabric softener? Nah it'll be fine. Why would it hurt A spoon if it's fine on your clothes?

• Lol, you should be fine after one wash cycle in the dishwasher 👍🏻

• As long as you give it a good wash (give it two to three washes just to be safe), it'll be fine

What Guys Said 4

• Haha, what a guy question. You can even hold it under the water for a while and then use it again. Fabric softener is not poisonous. It's just like having soap or shampoo on your spoon. You don't need the dish washer for this. You can just wash it off with your fingers and some luke warm water and you'll be fine again.

• Teaspoon will be grand after wash.

• It'll still be usable. Just throw it in the dish washer and then wash it by hand afterwards (the dish washer isn't always the best method of cleaning dishes).

• so u took exactly a teapoon out?