Girls, do u like it when unknown guy on gag texts u for chatting?

If yes , then what do u want to talk about?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. If it's just "hey" "how are you" or gives a compliment about my looks, then I often don't even bother. I mean, those guys probably are nice, but if you start a conversation, don't expect me to make the conversation going. It feels awkward for both of us. Start original by a comment on something or something you noticed on gag etc.

What Girls Said 20

• Well if its really JUST FRIENDS yeah its okay as long as he has his limits and mine and if he is friendly 👍 but I literally. HATE IT when, some random guy starts to send sexual messages and stuff... Ugh its just SO ANNOYING 😣😣

• No fuck that, I don't care that you have "a problem you're afraid to ask about to everyone on here" and I don't care that you wanna fuck your "sister" "cousin" "mother" or whatever
    Leave me alone

• It depends on my mood but sometimes I do. I usually like to talk about me and my problems. Selfish I know

• If I let him follow me then I'm clearly okay with it. if not - nope...
    That's why there's a private setting profile. =)

• Well, it depends. If it's just casual chat about stuffs (as long as it's not sexual) then I'm okay with it, once it starts to get creepy I'd stop responding and if he continues to harass me, then I'd block him.

• its fun to chat if I actually sparked a significant convo with them, bit not if they're the one to creepishly message me, then no.

• Not at all.

• No, I'll message whoever I want to talk to / connect with first.

• I dont really care cause i rarely respond and if there's anything, i only talk to those im interested to talk with.

• no, not at all actually... Ussually they only wanna talk about sex or wheather or not I have a boyfriend or sexual experience :/ it gets pretty annoying so don't do it

• may be it all depends on how horny i am at the time lol

• Horny... omg
      That means u like to chat about sex... right?

• Lol whatever you have to yourself. No need to explain to me how desperate it all sounds.

• I like it until they get all creepy on me. As long as they don't get weird I'll talk about almost anything.

• My reaction depends on his approach, just as it does face to face

• No, I don't. I don't like when anyone texts me.

• We talk about where we live, funny stories, and random things. It's fun.

• I like to know where they are from, their hobbies, interests and stuff like that.

• Of course i do, about our interest or share about anything.

• No, because I don't like messaging people on gag and off of gag

• i think it is chill, and okay under some circumstances lol

• Yeah, meeting new people on this site is cool. Just have something to say and don't ask for kik/Skype first thing.