Have you guys ever felt that you are not worthy enough to another person?

Sorry guys this is a depressing question but have you ever felt that you are not worthy enough to another person (ex: guy or girl you like) ? I'm just not feeling so good today.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. Two of my exes were out of my league. I used to think that they're too good for me but I built enough courage and approached one and she agreed. AND, the another one approached me first!
    Then I realised that these are stupid thoughts. Leagues don't exist.

However, in a relationship, it does. If YOU are really a bad person, cheater or a person who just doesn't care or is very dishonest and you realised that, you don't deserve him/her "UNLESS" your partner thinks that way too. If he/she is okay with it, things can be ameliorated :)

So, don't feel bad :)

What Guys Said 18

• Sorry you feel like that - Very rarely do I feel like that

• Yeah, ill see a girl who is just always happy, smart, great personality, clean and very pretty and i feel like i dont measure up to her but then i think, im going to try anyways cause hitting on girls way out of your league is fun. Plus, lots of times if you play the gentleman card you can get lucky lol.

• I can't say that I have. I am really sorry that you are feeling down. What makes you feel so down today? I am sure there are some amazing qualities about you but you just aren't giving yourself enough credit

• Thank you I really appreciate it and well I just guess today was not my day. I feel that I need to be more positive and like you said give myself more credit.

• We all have days where we are not feeling our best. Focus on what makes you awesome. Be the best you... You can be :)

• omg yes. the sucky part is that im a cancer (my sign). and cancers are very affectionate and emotional people. i think its cuz i try too hard to make a girl feel like she's a queen. but when i open up to a girl, and everything is going ok at first, then i feel like she pushes me out of her life. it really hurts, but i guess thats a sign that ill always get treated like that

• Yes all the fricking time

• Yes I have, and it killed me inside

• Yep 😐 and soon later when you realize that they are ignoring you... worst 😕

• Hi, there. <3 :D

• Unworthy is a very powerful word.

And no, I've never felt that way before, and you shouldn't either. Whether or not a person likes you isn't based on worthiness; it's based on attraction and other factors that are beyond their control.

• yup A LOT of times

• No, but I've felt they're not worthy of me.

• No, if anything I often believe the situation to be switched, though not for the reasons you may think.

It's egotistical sounding, but I guess I'm just not that into moral degeneracy.

• yea, my ex was becoming a rather famous singer in Beijing. meanwhile i was a struggling actor. So i felt i was not good enough for her

• For a potential model maybe but in real life no

• Kind of feel like that with my ex... ever since she broke up with me... I feel so down.. like i never deserved her.

• Yes.

One of my crush was a Track and Field runner. While I was one of the slowest runners in my batch.

Another one of my crush was really pretty, smart, sociable, and so totally out of my league.

Yet another crush was really capable and mature, spearheading change in a male-dominated student society and becoming its president. I felt weak as a man beside her.

The one crush that I felt superior too, was lazy, unmotivated, has bad fashion sense, doesn't care about her health, not great with studies, stuck admiring her past self, lacks empathy, grace and subtlety. But I felt good about being better, and thus wasted more than 2 years on her.

I think it's better to find someone your equal or better, and to change your mindset so you'll never feel inferior.

• of course I do, I've been feeling like that for past 6 months towards the girl I am crushing on since 1year.
    probably that's the reason I haven't talked to her yet.

• I feel that a lot

What Girls Said 10

• yes sure! my guess is practically everyone has had this feeling.
    What you need to remember is that your "worth" does not depend on whether someone likes you or not. Saying stuff like "oh he's out of my league" only limits yourself, go for it. If you get lucky great, if not, it's not the end of the world.
    you don't like everyone either and that doesn't make them any less important as a person neither.

• Yeah absolutely! Especially if you've been rejected by them. It's a devastating feeling that can pull your mood down. Even now with the guy I'm seeing I get moments of thinking I'm not good enough for him especially when I think of his ex 0_o When I'm feeling that way I usually listen to some confidence boosting music, I write in my journal or I exercise cause exercise releases endorphins that triggers positive vibes. It really works!

• Thank you I will try those things out (:

• All the time my dear, I've always felt like that though my life. I don't think I'm a very nice or good person do I don't think I deserve nice things to happen to me. I don't think I deserve them.

I'm sure you deserve all the joy and happiness in your life, what you have now and everything to come. You have to learn to accept the fact you aren't as bad a person as you think you are. You really aren't.

• Yep, it's a shitty feeling.

• Every day. I feel like there is no chance my crush may like me, even though almost all the signs are there with few doubt's. I just don't think I can compare

• yes... happens

• Yup, it kept me away from a lot of people tbh

• All the time.

• Yes you are not alone. I've had many of those days and suffered severe depression.

• Define being worthy? Worthy that your not good enough?
    I never feel that I'm not worthy of someone and if that person doesn't like me or think I'm nothing. I walk away and pray for them because what makes them think they are worthy to others, to God? if they make you feel bad it's because they themselves do not feel worthy by others that have put them done. Just move on and find someone who appreciates you. Because honey you are worthy.