When are you in a silly mood?

When are you ever in a silly mood? What made/influenced you to feel like being silly?

From a scale of 1-10, my silliness level is.. Mmm..
MONKEYYYSSSS 🙈🙊🙉

Usually happens when I just have a burst of energy!

When are you in a silly mood?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Same here a burst of energy and I get stupid sometimes for no reason

• Definitely when I'm high on sugar

• I guess I'm at my most silly when I'm hanging with the family!

• That's great! I think the atmosphere is more lively when family is around, so that does make sense! Thank you for answering

• Isn't that autism?

• So what mental condition is this filed under? How does being silly, relevant to autism?

• @Asker

A lot of autistic people are silly. It's a by-product of their undeveloped psyches, or "baby-brain" as some less PC folk may call it.

• I don't think certain feelings of emotion should be classified or categorised under a mental condition unless you need to be treated for it.

• Right now you cab say this.. :D

• Right before I go through a real bad depressive episode.

What Girls Said 5

• 1|0
  • I get silly when I've had too much to drink OR when something really unexpected has happened but in a good way. It's like I get over excited and then I start acting silly ^_^

• hahaha exactly like me! 🙈 I like it though, it's a good burst of emotions!

• I'm super silly, I love doing stupid stuff. I feel super horny and silly at night, I don't know why, that's my mood at nights XD When I want to sleep and I can't it's when I'm sillier, I start laughing at everything and overthink a lot and laugh about the things I think about. I'm just crazy and weird.

• I'm the same to! Super horny and super silly at night almost like goofy lol

We call that second wind where. When you can't fall asleep and you start playing up hehe

• Oh, I didn't know about that! That's a great name XD

• Hahaha 🙈 yeah we just a bunch of weird people

• When i get really tired, I get really weird. My friends always say "hahah dude I love you when you're tired" as I laugh my ass off at whatever random unfunny thing I see. It's like I'm so tired that I think I'm high or something.

• Haha, that's cute, you get all funny when you are really tired

• When I'm intoxicated... after an exhausting week at work

• I know how it feels to be exhausted after a week of work. I would like to relax that's for sure