Make-up recommendations?

If you have any, please share!
My budget is drugstore. I like to wear the most minimal amount. Currently am in love with BareMineral's complexion rescue gel cream for my face, but need a non-clumping preferably waterproof mascara & something for my brows. Brows: just something to fill in some gaps at the end.

Also speaking of brows- I see those brow shaper tools in drugstores, can I use that to replace waxing/tweezing?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know maybe lipstick

What Guys Said 1

• Burts bees mosturizer cream :o

What Girls Said 1

• I use really cheap mascara that works great from a brand called Essence but I don't know if they are available everywhere. I'd also recommend Rimmel's mascara's. They make great ones too and they don't clump for me. I like their "Great lash" one the most.

I can't really help you with the brows part :( The one I use sometimes is also from Essence. And yeah the brow shaper stuff are used to groom your eyebrows so waxing/tweezing aren't needed.