If cute girls are bitches, are cute guys assholes?

I see a lot of cute girls are bitches and those guys who were called cute are douchebags/assholes. I know I don't want to be called cute at all, what do you say?

Most Helpful Guy

• In where i live, most cute and hot guys i know aren't assholes at all. But quite the contrary :) And girls really like them and enjoy their company. They never go on their ways to be mean or bitchy to anyone. Now for cute or hot girls, the answer is still no. I have seen as many bitchy ugly girls as bitchy cute girls and also seen as many lovely ugly girls as lovely cute girls. Stop generalizing human personalities because of their looks. It's plain stupid. But just so you know, acting bitchy means being insecure or a coward hence having personality complexes. It's a sign of weakness and ignorance just like being too nice and this has been proven to be true no matter what others say. So go for genuine people and stay away from the rest. You don't want them in your life.

What Girls Said 2

• Some cute girls are bitches. Some non-cute girls are bitches. There's no correlation between the word cute and a bitch.

• I think, at least, most of the attractive guys and girls are arrogant (bitches and assholes/douchebags) because they think they are better than those who aren't as attractive as they are.

• Cute and hot is not the same, and arrogant and bitchy is not the same. @XRabbitHeartX is right, and you need to express yourself more bit more nuanced.

• #generalisation145 so every good looking person must be horrible then.

What Guys Said 1

• Neither I find both groups can be nice people