Who would you take a bullet or just straight up sacrifice your life for?

Your son, daughter, mother, father, brother, sister, boyfriend/husband, girlfriend/wife or even your very best friend?

1|0
8|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I would gladly take ma own life for the LUV of ma life cuz she is worth fighting for. U know who u are @arabianpwincess197 😘

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol sure you would. You can't give a amazon gift card to someone and you're gonna take a bullet for me. Whatever you're stingy. You'd be like if I take the bullet for her, I'd have to pay for the hospital treatment bills! Better not take the bullet at all!

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah I would. I don't have kids yet or a significant other per say but I'll definitely take a bullet for my mother. In a heartbeat :3

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister probably would be the only person I'd do that for, I care about her and she has a lot more to live for than me. Perhaps some of my cousins too, not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend Danny, my friend Elizabeth, my coworkers, my uncle, my grandmother, and yeah I think that's it atm.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents and sister, I know it might seem weird or something please give me your opinion but I would still risk/take a bullet/sacrifice my life for my ex it's been now n month my mum broke us off and now he is kinda playing dirty but after what he has done I would still give my life for him just so he can have a better life. Need someone's opinion on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents and my sister

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom and my brother definently, i love them so much and couldnt live without them

0|0
    0|0
  • No one. Maybe future kids, but other than that I can see myself without every major person in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I would.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• For my family and some friends, I would take bullet

0|0
    0|0
  • Anybody I loved especially my child

0|0
    0|0
  • Father/Mother/Sister/Nephew

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like this question

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm unsure.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fictional character in the wizard of oz the little porcelain kid. I would take a bullet for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably my brother, my cousin, or my dog.

I couldn't really care less about anybody else.

0|0
    0|0
  • my mother if I had only one option

0|0
    0|0