What should I advice my friend to do?

My friend, a very close one of mine, was in a relationship with this guy. This guy is such a fucking a*hole. They've been together for like 7 months already, and throughout the past 3 months or so, he started to cheat on her. He paid girls to have sex with them and claims that "$1k isn't a big deal for me, I have lots of money". Last week my friend found out and decided to confront him. My friend came to my house. Then few days later my friend found out she was pregnant. And we're in university! Seriously? So she decided to call this a*hole and this is what he told her after knowing that she's pregnant with his baby. "I'd give you $AUD15k, take it and get lost, I want nothing to do with the baby!"

What should I, as a friend, advice her to do? Is it wrong if I advice her to abort the baby? She's still studying and is working part time, she wouldn't have the money to raise the baby, I doubt 15k is enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a fucking asshole that's for sure. Take the money, no doubt. If she's struggling, then I'd advise to abort the baby. Otherwise, give birth and put up for abortion. Or your friend can also ask him for child support if she wants.

• Thanks for mh 😊 how's your friend doing?

• She's doing fine so far, thanks for asking.

What Guys Said 4

• As her friend, you have a responsibility to watch out for her. If it were me I would definitely tell her that. She doesn't seem like she's in a position to raise a baby by herself when she can still barely support herself. I'd sit her down and let her know as her friend, what you feel is best.

• If he's loaded then have the child and sting him for child support it may teach him a lesson on how to treat people in the future. This guy is exactly what u describe him and your friend should dump him and keep the baby its not the child's fault his dad has a bigger dick on his head than between his legs.

• Ok he is a jerk - So many things abortion an option , putting baby up for adoption but if she keeps it she can get state authorities all over him for child support 15k is a drop in the ocean in the price of raising a child

• Abortion or Adoption are the best options here. But she should also take his $15,000.

What Girls Said 0