You hear a mosquito buzzing around in the night-- what do you do?

You are in bed. Lights are off. Suddenly, the sound rings through the pitch black room. It's a ferocious buzzing sound coming from a mosquito flying out from the depths of hell looking for a proper striking point. And there could be more. What do you do?

• *Turn on lights* I'm not going to sleep until I'm certain that thing is dead.
  • *Turn on lights* I'll look around but I'm not going to waste sleep over this.
  • *Put on blankets* I don't care if I burn up. This mosquito is not getting my legs.
  • *Go to sleep* Seriously guys? It is just a mosquito.
  • *Go to sleep-ish* ... As long as I don't hear it fly next to my face.
  • I have a better idea than these choices / I want to see results / Mosquito hell-spawn wtf?
"Do you think dangerDoge is tired of nonsense yet? XD"
Not at all. In fact, I'm glad I get notifications for each comment lol. Keeps me up to date on how Mr. freshly bathed cuddly cabbage cat stands in his battle against @fenixx0083 -- mosquito tamer

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• When I know there is a mosquito in my room, I don't kill it, but I turn off the lights in my room and leave my door wide open, head to my closet, bathroom or another room, turn the lights on in there, and wait in that room. Since the little buggers are attracted to light, (or heat, really) they enter the room I stand in, then I close the door on them. It might be annoying to do, but that's why I try not to let misquitos in the house. If its ever killed, I wouldn't be the one to do it lol. :)

• I don't have a problem with Mosquitos but if it was persisintly in my face is kill it. Lol flying from the depths of hell

What Guys Said 9

• I am going D but I don't live in a mosquito area so I don't know how annoying it can be.

• Turn on the indoor mosquito fogger.

• Turn on the lights and launch tactical nukes.

• This is common for me.. :/

• SWOT the noisy twat

• I be like if this bug bites me It will be the last thing it does.

• Sleep in a different room. If camping see if opening the tent lets it out if not then deal with it.

• i can just use my animal instincts and squish that floating bastard with my hands...

• Scare it away from my face so I don't hear it and try to sleep. I remember when we had hundreds of mosquitoes in the house, they all liked to live on the bathroom ceiling through the day, the ceiling was half black from mosquitoes

• this is so disturbing, why dont you get Raid.

• Because my mum doesn't like it, both because it's poisonous and can give cancer and cause then there are dead mosquitoes all over the floor