You are in bed. Lights are off. Suddenly, the sound rings through the pitch black room. It's a ferocious buzzing sound coming from a mosquito flying out from the depths of hell looking for a proper striking point. And there could be more. What do you do?
- *Turn on lights* I'm not going to sleep until I'm certain that thing is dead.50% (5)38% (6)42% (11)Vote
- *Turn on lights* I'll look around but I'm not going to waste sleep over this.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- *Put on blankets* I don't care if I burn up. This mosquito is not getting my legs.0% (0)19% (3)12% (3)Vote
- *Go to sleep* Seriously guys? It is just a mosquito.20% (2)12% (2)15% (4)Vote
- *Go to sleep-ish* ... As long as I don't hear it fly next to my face.20% (2)6% (1)12% (3)Vote
- I have a better idea than these choices / I want to see results / Mosquito hell-spawn wtf?10% (1)25% (4)19% (5)Vote
Not at all. In fact, I'm glad I get notifications for each comment lol. Keeps me up to date on how Mr. freshly bathed cuddly cabbage cat stands in his battle against @fenixx0083 -- mosquito tamer