Do you think the West is a bad place? Bad influence?

I've seen a lot of good promising contenders ruin their lives after moving to or studying in the west.
Sometimes families work so hard to support their kids abroad but they get influenced by their white friends to do bad things and to become bad people. They lose all their respect from their own people.

And the western countries ruined other peoples countries by invading and colonising.

Just to be clear I'm from the west.

Most Helpful Guy

• Rather live in the West than anywhere else. People always accentuate the negatives and never think about the positives.

What Girls Said 2

• If it's such a bad place why do people go to school here and move here?

• Because their countries have been destroyed.

• I guess it can't be that bad of a place then if people are willing to immigrate here.

• What exactly does the west do that is such a bad influence on others?

What Guys Said 4

• Hard to say I think it could be mixture of a person who wants to indulge and a tempting west.

• I don't consider west being a bad place at all

• Yeah there's no way anybody in the west can do anything good for anybody else because racism.

• Kind of very general. You could argue that muslims have done this gor at least 1500 years but now the muslim world is weak.

• What are you on about? Muslims?

• Ok...

• #BOOM...