How do you feel about sluts?

Tell me your honest opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy sluts because they leave my house easier.

• What do you mean?

• What I mean is sluts know not to take a ONS personally and know that all everybody wanted was one night of sex, so they're more willing to leave.

What Guys Said 21

• Nothing wrong with them having a high sex drive or many sexual partners. That's up to them and it's not my business to judge them for having one

• It's none of my business. Like anyone else, I hope they're happy and healthy--that's about it.

• It's not my life why should I care enough to judge if they're happy then so be it.

• Damn, how many times the same topic will come? I will answer this the last time as it's becoming ridiculous, just a little reference for you (Use a fucking Search Option in the future !)

OK here it goes:

I don't believe that something like slut even exists because at some point in our lives whether we want it or not we all will develop high number of sex partners. Now the difference in numbers differs due to human low/high sex drive and due to this guys/girls but more often guys rate others which is fucking ridiculous. It's no one business what you do with your body and with who.

• I hate that word - I would never judge a person and assign a label without getting to know them very well first.

• I feel they are the main contributing factor to the downfall of my country and so I hate them the way Jews hate Nazis.

• I like girls who embrace sex. I don't like it when they use men without respecting them or valuing them...

• This song sums up the way I feel about them pretty well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=odlAgQxRUBk

• I love fucking them, i like hanging out with them, i think they are just like all the other girls. I dont treat them any different. So yeah, feel free to down vote me you basterds.

• Explain 'sluts'?

• Slut like the ones who steals your boyfriend and cheats on her boyfriend or?

• Sluts like that blonde in 'Mean Girls'? I fucking hate them, but if you mean sluts with high sex drive I am ok with that.

• It's their life... their choice
    that's all

• Send them my way.

• Sluts are awesome

• Sluts is a negative word... girls would be callled sluts can be very nice persons

• They make my dick hard

• Sloots will Sloot

• I like them. As long as they are being healthy, both mentally and physically about it, sluttery is pretty awesome. I am a slut. I understand the stigma women get is different though.

Even so, when I hear someone using "slut" negitavely about or towards someone, I A) still don't see it as a bad thing, and B) will now judge them instead of whoever they meant to insult.

I'm curious, what do you think? Personally I'm trying to "reclaim" the word.

• i fucking hate it when you find out your dating a undercover slut. but girls who are open to having casual sex are people too i don't judge them

• Easy sex, bring it on!

What Girls Said 15

• The word "slut" is disgusting, we shouldn't call women sluts just because of their sex lives. I mean why do people even care so much about other people's life?

• Ok so what would you call a womsn who stole your boyfriend?

• to the guy who is abusing the opinion owner. Kindly please show your maturity and don't abuse other gagers. You don't know her and therefore she does not deserve or should tolerate this abuse from you. Let this be a fair warning that if you continue, I will have no choice but to report you. This is a non judgmental space.

• Thanks @asker :)

• I don't believe there's such thing as sluts.

• ^^ That guy has issues ^^

• @9mfeo well we don't know for sure so it could be a surprise!

• Fair enough!

• I don't care about them, I just don't like that they take guys away from us good girls -_-

• You know "good girls" get called sluts too right? There was a girl on here who invited a loner guy to her party because she felt bad for him and he called her a slut for talking to him first. That's what calling people sluts does. It's a meaningless arbitrary word that people toss out to hurt others whether they "deserve" it or not.

• What does Prude mean anyway?

• @FrenzyP0W3R

Behold! The sucktastic suckage that is slutshaming.

I don't think they're both on GaG. It was just a question that's really stuck with me. All that girl was doing was trying to be nice. She followed all the rules and she still ended up a slut as far as everyone was concerned. That's not right. Women's sexual choices need to stop being ammunition for character assassination.

A prude is someone who doesn't talk about sex. There are connotations like boring, not worth dating, unattractive, and spinsterly attached.

• Aslong as I'm not one, I couldn't careless of others

• I think it's an out of date term that shouldn't be used any more and I hate to hear women calling other women sluts. It's over half way through 2015!

• Seriously? You know nothing about me but if you're that narrowminded good riddance to bad rubbish!

• tbh i don't really care because its their lives... their choices

• I pity them.

• i feel sorry for them.

• They can do whatever they want as long as they don't mess with any guy that I like or homewreck

• Other people's sex lives are their business and nobody else's, certainly not mine. I'm indifferent

• They're fab.

• I don't care what you think as long as it's about me. The best of us can find happiness in misery.

• I'm not even sure who they are, I have no opinion.

• I don't particularly care. It's the way they want to live then i don't care

• It's whatever. Some people really like sex, casual or otherwise. Girls included! Surprise surprise... Anyway, I just think it's important to stay safe, healthy, and avoid hurting people.

I have a few promiscuous friends actually. I don't view them negatively because of that. They're rather... ethical about it, and good, all-around cool people. So, I don't think the number of people you sleep with really defines who you are. It's a little piece of a much larger picture, if you get what I mean. If it isn't, well, you're probably not a very interesting person.

• Well what defines a person is their character and personality I presume not with who they sleep around.

• Yeah, exactly. Along with their million other experiences, dreams and goals, successes and failures, interests, views, beliefs, etc. There's so much. Though, some people don't quite seem to get that...