Do you believe in ghosts?

I believe in ghosts but we cannot see them. Sometimes you may see a pale body part e. g. hand. I believe in them because when I was little there was a ghost in one of the houses I lived in.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do. And some of us can actually see them.

What Guys Said 12

• Sure do. Someone started this whole ghost think after seeing or hearing something.

• I recommend seeing crying ghost girl and hearing the full back story if you're not a believer but here's a brief summary she was abused and I think sexually abused then killed and now haunts an abandoned house

• Yeah sure I would like to meet some

• Yeah I've seen them in my dreams and fantasy

• Nope, I've only ever heard of experiences that couldn't be explained, but I've never seen any evidence for the existence of ghosts. If ghosts exists, then I bet the physicists will have a fun time figuring out how they work.

• How was it like for ur experienced?

• No I don't I believe there are explanations for these things. I do however believe in heaven.

• I don't believe in them either. You'll find that so called "ghost hunters" have taken every initiative to prove the existence of deseaced biengs roaming the earth, but they never have any solid proof. I still get scared by ghost stories though lol.

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than man has dreamt of in his philosophy".

• Yes, yes I do

• Yes. I believe in ghosts.

• Ghost... wtf , they r?

• Nah if they existed science would have proved it by now

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know, I'm kinda on the fence about ghosts. Never had any experience with them, so I can't 100% say that I believe.

• Yes, I've seen them before.

• Oh what happened?

• The first time I was 3, there used to be a cottage near my house and we were where it used to be. I kept telling mum about this dog I could see, she couldn't but it was exactly like the guy who used to live there had.

• No, I don't