Is it possible for me to move out?

When I started work last November.. just over the minimum wage.
I really want to.

Any advice/tips please

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• carefully consider the pros and cons. living with your parents might be hell but you can save up some serious cash as you have no bills to pay. a few years of hell is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. life is long, plenty of years to come that you can enjoy in your very own house

What Guys Said 4

• you should really consider finding some friends to move in with if you move at all. it depends where you are and the cost of living but sadly minimum wage or anything close to it is really difficult to live alone on

• You need to consider how much the rent, the food cost, and other expenses that you have to deal with and also budget. If you're working on a minimum wage and let's say you have a full time working about 160 hours per month, you'll be earning approx $1600 a month before tax if you're earning ~$10/hr. It's possible, but tight at this point since rent alone cost about $400-$500 or even more depending on where you live, $250-500 for food and misc

• Share a place with friends

• I'm in the same or if not even worst situation. I don't know anymore.

What Girls Said 2