Girls, does it hurt you to get hit in the groin? Would you rather get hit in the groin or the breasts?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• of course it hurts.
    i would rather not get hit at all tbh.

What Girls Said 19

• It hurts to get hit in the groin. Genitalia are sensitive, no matter what you're packing. If you try to hit me in the breast you'll end up just hitting my sternum because I have really low body fat. It'd probably break it/knock the wind out of me.

I don't have fat down there either so... you'd be hitting my pelvic bone. I bet they'd hurt the same.

• It hurts to get punched in the breast way more. Plus if she has fake ones you my break them. Don't hit girls.

• It would probably hurt but does not hurt as much as when you kick a guy in the groin.

• Neither is particularly pleasant.

• It does not hurt when you get hit in the groin unless you bring out the roundhouse kick from Karate Kid.

• Not really, and I'd rather get hit in the groin because being even thouched in the breasts harshly HURTS

• Well if you're thinking of say the vagina, than no it doesn't hurt nearly as much as the boobs. However, of "groin" means the pelvic area than it is very painful and I'd rather be struck in the boobs.

• Troll question

.. Hey sand planet

• Yes it hurts, and I'd rather get hurt nowhere thanks.

• It hurts but not as much as it would for a guy.

• My boobs are really sensitive so I'd have to say groin

• How about neither? ;)

If I had to choose, groin. Boobs make me want to rip someone's head off.

• I literally dont have boobs hahah (a-b size) so on the boobs haha

• It actually does hurt because there is a bone there but I would rather be hit there than in the boobs because its less sensitive

• Rather the groin!! Boobs hurt soo much hahaa

• Getting hit hurts in general. But it doesn't hurt like when you hit a guy there. I would rather be hit in the groin than my breasts.

• WAY RATHER BE HIT IN THE GROIN GETTING HIT IN THE BREAST IS AWFUL

• Both hurt. I think the groin hurts worse.

• depends on how sensitive your boobs are.