If there is ''inactive'' with someone's profile.. it means they are gone? forever? I see inactive with @subzero007?

Updates:
can they come back?

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, @cinderelli, thanks for the New news... He and I just started Following one another a day or so Ago... Just goes to show one comes and goes. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • he was cool.. i dont know why would he go.. he talked to me yesterday and did not mention anything about leaving..

• Show All
    • yes.. i hope so.. :)

• :)) xxoo

What Guys Said 13

• One of two options

1. He quit his account.
    2. GAG banned him.

Either way he will never be able to come back under that account, he will have to start a new one if he comes back.

3|0
    0|0
  • The short answer - yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, "inactive" means either 1) the user quit their account, or 2) the admins banned the account for violating site rules.

Most of the time it is 1).

BUT... most people end up coming back anyways, with a new user name. Been here 5 years and seen this trend happen repeatedly!

0|0
    0|0
  • he may come back, you never know, they usually always do

0|0
    0|0
    • i feel so bad when i know someone and he or she leaves... :(

• Yes people come and go on here there is always a reason
    why someone leaves here not much anyone can do..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah he just left the other night

0|0
    0|0
    • do you know what happened?

• From what I saw he seemed to answering opinions and then just left but someone said he had been getting abuse

• oohh.. thats bad.. :(

• their account's closed, so they cannot log-in wid this nickname, but they can always come back

0|0
    0|0
    • alright... it is sad when people leave..

• Show All
    • even if i do leave.. which i dont think i will.. but suppose if i do.. i'll tell all my friends here that i m leaving.. including you.. i dont want anyone to feel sad or worried.. thats what bugs me that subzero should have told if he was leaving..

• But maybe he was banned as another person here said

• Yeah it does; he left suddenly

0|0
    0|0
  • It means they're gone as that user he may come back in another username.

0|0
    0|1
  • It means they either quit GaG permanently or they were banned.

0|0
    0|0
    • why banned? he was cool..

• I never met the guy or read his opinions but if he was anti-feminist or anti-gay or religious or anything else that is politically incorrect nowadays that may be the reason. He could have just quit though so I can't say for sure it was a ban.

• RIP but he has gone two days ago. you noticed now? O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes --------------

0|0
    0|0
  • Can they not come back?

0|0
    0|0
    • that is what i am asking...

• I hope they can...

What Girls Said 6