What are languages you speak?

Arabic , English and french and a little bit of italian

0|0
12|18

Most Helpful Girl

• I was married to an Egyptian out in Egypt so know a 'Little bit' of Arabic. If I had decided to live out there with him, I am quite sure I would have caught on to More like I did the money system.
    I also, aside from my English that I have always known, Know just a hair of French and Spanish.
    That's great you know all of these languages and I am also sure if you bone up more with your Italian you will be 'Ciao-ing' in no time more.
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • that's cool though ! and thank you (: i'm not Learning italian anymore ! :D ty

• Show All
    • afwan haha (:

• lol:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 11

• English , Latvian, a little bit Russian and a little bit French.

1|1
    0|0
  • English , Chinese, Malay, French and Korean. Currently learning Japanese and I know a little bit of Italian.

0|1
    0|0
    • Woah, you know so many languages!! Lucky 😍

• I'm not really that good in French yet, I could read and speak, but couldn't write 😂 I learn Italian on my own.. The former three are taught at school 😊

• Kreol/English/French

0|1
    0|0
  • English .. Urdu... yeah thats it.. haha..,

0|1
    0|0
  • English
    Spanish
    Spanglish ahha :)

0|1
    0|0
    • teach me spanglish ! :D

• German, English , French, Arabic and some Italian.

Just noticed that we speak the same languages! :D

2|0
    0|0
  • Italian, English , German abd French :)

0|1
    0|0
  • English , Gibberish, Piglatin, and not to mention my long list of fluency in influent, broken ly spoken languages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dutch, English , some French and some German. I'm not very good at languages...

0|0
    0|0
    • Better than most British people though.. Some of them can't even manage English properly... lol

• @sexyphil these are just the languages I learn at highschool. I've had 6 years of French, but still can't speak it properly, 2 years of German and my German is just as good as my French and my English is pretty good, but I still make mistakes...

• Well judging from your reply to me your English is excellent but like other dutch people I have known you all speak very good English anyway. So well done on the others. I learnt all mine working in the various countries

• English and I'm trying to learn Spanish

0|0
    0|0
  • They do not matter anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean, the ones I speak do not matter.

What Guys Said 18

• Only Portuguese and English . Trying to learn Russian but I'm still far from getting effective results.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dutch, English and german, a little croatian and russian

0|1
    0|0
  • English and a little bit of Irish, French, German and Irish Sign Language

0|0
    0|0
  • English and only.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fluently in English and Russian

0|0
    0|0
  • English , little Dutch and Spanish!

0|1
    0|0
  • English and Germany.

0|0
    0|0
  • English and Mandarin and a little bit of Spanish and French.

0|1
    0|0
  • English , italian and some Spanish

0|0
    0|0
  • Arabic, English and a little bit German.

0|0
    0|0
  • English , Arabic , Urdu, Hindi, Bangladeshi, Spanish , Japanese , some french and I used to know Malay but forgot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dutch, English , some french and a tiny bit of german (mainly I just kinda understand german but don't really speak it very well)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tagalog, English , Rinconada and a little French cause I studied it for 5 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • American English , and several dialects of Nerd, including Trek

0|0
    0|0
  • welsh, English , Spanish, bit of bulgarian and some russian

0|0
    0|0
  • English Arabic and workable French and German

0|0
    0|0
  • Finnish, English , swedish and a little bit of latin.

0|0
    0|0