Girls, where do you plan to visit and why?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Neillsville Wisconsin, they have a talking cow; Massachusetts because history, Italy because food, Greece because why not, Canada because syrup, Cuba because family, Germany because I hear they have good bread, Russia because why not, California because surfing, Portugal because I have an internet friend in Portugal, Great Britain because Doctor Who and Tea, Australia because I want to hold a Koala SO bad, and basically everywhere else because... well... why not

What Girls Said 19

• I plan on going to Italy, Korea/Japan, Brazil, and any place in Europe . I'd also like to stay in Sweden for a vacation since I went to preschool there lol. I just want to travel to meet new people, bask in the scenery, and just have fun. Can't wait to get out there :)

• That is tough but I would say either bermuda, bahamas, hawaii, las vegas or some other world tropical island.

• I would LOVE to go to Ireland. Trying to convince the boyfriend that it would make an awesome honeymoon location... but... lol

I've been many places but Ireland is on my list.

I would straight up just move to Holland. I was there 4 years ago and just loved absolutely everything about it.

• Scotland!!! I've wanted to go to Scotland since I was a little girl, don't know why. I have a fascination with that country, not so much the entire British Isle, just Scotland. Weird, I know. And I also would LOVE to go to Egypt and Greece. Particulary Knossos in Crete. I would probably stop over in Ephesus in Turkey because they have that spectacular library. I absolutely love ancient history, so a trip to Greece is a definite must in my lifetime.

• i wan't to go to England and talk to English people using their (british) accent hahaha !! and oh ! i would also love to go to Hoia-Baciu Forest ( World’s Most Haunted Forest ) . try to search it! it's a creepy but exciting place. i want to go with someone

• Africa I don't have a reason for why it's just always been somewhere I wanted to go. Italy and France because they look beautiful. I would also love to go to Bermuda or somewhere like that.

• Im planning to go to Australia in week and then after some time in Australia I go to Vietnam to visit my boyfriend Ethan and then I go to guernsey to spend sometime with my best friend joshua and then I go home again

• I have been living at Europe North America and South America and honestly I would rather go live to Oceania Im planning on traveling more Europe places since I love arts and sports (Barca bitch! <3) BUT STILL my final answer is Greece :)

• Your bedroom *badumtssss* hehe nah i would love to be able to visit a lot of countries in Europe. Belgium, Italy, France, and Spain are the most appealing to me. I would also love to see the Carribean because the water is so beautiful

• My boyfriend wants to tour Europe, I would love to go to Thailand or Costa Rica... beautiful beaches and I want to try all the exotic fresh, fruits... Europe just seems like a big city, the history and architecture is interestng and beautiful but I don't feel as strong of a pull to go spend money and time to go see it. I am more interested in the countryside of Europe and in general natural untouched places.. Rain forests with huge trees and beautiful animals.. I dream of places like that!

• I want to visit Italy, Japan, and Greece.

• Greece. I'll start saving up for it

• okay, so I would visit Italy. I would go there because I am second generation. Also, the architecture is splendid, and that is my career goals haha. Boring, but oh well that is me hahaha not interesting sryyyyyyyyy

• Everywhere! I plan to visit everything ! I love traveling!

• First chance I get I'm visiting Tokyo hands down! Also I know my family said we're going to visit Seoul Korea too, (my brother's adopted from there), and I'm super super excited for that, even though it'll be a few years but whatever 😅

• Great Wall Of China and Gyeongbokgung (S. Korea)!!!

Those are the most beautiful places to travel to In my opinion.

• i plan to visit Europe

• Hawaii and I will go
    Also Australia

• Australia, cause it sounds dangerous. Plus, I love aussie accent.