Worst thing you said to one of your teachers, lecturers or professor?

This guy in my class said 'Go fuck yourself' to the lecturer LMFAO.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was talking trash about him. And I was like "he's so stupid and gay. He's also fat and ugly and a pervert" He was passing by and he looked at me angerilly. Then kept walking. I just started giggling and thought "whatever".

Most Helpful Guy

• I never insulted a professor or teacher, but they have fucked with me.

• Fucked with you by how?

• Trying to embarrass me in front of the class... class laughing at me. When I was in 3rd grade, my teacher asked what my religion was... and she made fun of it in front of the class. I'm sure the fucking bitch is dead now!

• Haha probably she is

What Girls Said 5

• I told the Basketball couch he made me sick me senior year in high school. We were playing a racist school that were saying unspeakable things to our players and it was affecting their game. I was taking photos for year book so I could here them and told the coach he needed to put a stop to it but he said it is just how it goes.

He tried to kick me out of the game but I wouldn't go.

• In grade 2 I was getting in trouble and my mom kept defending me and stuff.. One day the teacher was mad at me and I was like if you keep talking I am going to tell my mom and she'll come tell you off... other than that nothing

• Nothing! I would never be so disrespectful

• I told my teacher that she should not be teaching science if she can not even speak English . well. JA.. guess that was not the best thing to say seeing she was the head masters niece. Needless to say. I got detention for 2 weeks. She did improve her English after that.

• You're the worst teacher in this entire world.

What Guys Said 2

• I misheard a teacher once and thought I was thrown out of class for talking. What she actually said was "IF you want to continue talking, you can leave the class", I was the school rebel for a few hours.

• I remember in high school chemistry my teacher was pretty cool with most things, I don't remember what she said to me but I remember jokingly going "Ah shuddupppp" and then there was a brief pause and she said "Wait... did you just tell me to shut up?" and I kind of laughed but ended up with lunch detention anyways.