What is it about God people in this world hate or believe? Why do you hate someone who loves you unconditionally?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I'll have to remember that. "Why do hate someone who loves you unconditionally?" As a Christian, I see and understand your point. I've grown up going to church but before anyone says I'm brainwashed, I'm studying on my own. I do go to church but I still expand on my studies and faith without someone teaching me.

• I don't hate God, I just don't believe in him, so there's no one to hate for me personally.

• Blasphemy. We must burn her at the stake!
      Wait thats only for witches and heritics. Stoning. Yes we must stone her to death!

• That second question makes no sense to me either

• Ya I know, it's like you hate parents who give everything you ever wanted and then correct you when you mess up. They wouldn't be good parents if they let you get your way all the time.

• The God character does not love unconditionally.. UNLESS you believe in its existence.

What Guys Said 10

• God isn't real. HE isn't hated. The hatred is directed towards the reality of a world that has been grossly mishapen by religion. God is a concept created by man, and it is a toxic one.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-d4otHE-YI

• Maybe steven fry wouldn't be so clinacaly deoressed if he believed in god

• Ok, even if Christians did write it that's exactly how atheist people believe much less argue

• Ya maybe not srry man i did not see the first comment. Lol

• I don't hate God. I just don't buy what the people portrays him to be and speaking on behalf of him or her.. I choose not to believe into something that I never felt, seen or heard ever. I choose not to believe to someone or something never present in my life that is only introduced to me by other people through stories, stories that doesn't make sense.

But I don't disregard God to be not real. God could very well be real but I don't believe in an personified authoritarian personal God who filters his created followers and puts them to paradise and torture chamber.

• I understand that but he doesn't send people to Hell, they send themselves by the choices they make. he shows them what they should do but they make their own choices. Dude you should check it out sometime, a church in your area maybe.

• I'll visit sometime. I live to a church nearby.

• God doesn't love you unconditionally, he loves you if you devote your life to him, but if you believe in something different or don't follow his word to the T he will forget all of that "love" and condemn you to suffer immensely for the rest of eternity. However I don't hate God, I'm just a bit critical of him at times.

• that's your opinion I guess and your entitled to it, I just don't see that though. I have seen him still bless people who hate him for no reason. My friend was sharing something with me that i kinda thought was cool. Just say God and Jesus were both real and the same but different. He gave his only son to die, I don't think he'd do that for people he didn't think would have a chance. Heck he could wipe everyone out if he wanted to. But he doesn't, I don't know I just think some of the stuff makes sense more so than not!

• That's where faith comes in, its easy to have something to have faith in you can see. That's like saying why go for a job interview if there is a chance you won't get the job. There's a hope or faith that you will get the job and if you get the job you can pay the bills, and if you pay the bills then you dont have to stress as much. Here's the point, God does reveal himself, but he reveals himself when you get to know him. It's kinda like a girl your dating. She's not gonna reveal her deepest darkest secrets to you all on the first date. In most cases she's not gonna show you what she's shown people she's gotten to know on a personal basis. I know it's a weird analogy but its kinda like God. He'll reveal himself if you take time to find out what he's about.

• Also, even when God showed his power through Moses and absolute miracles, when he fed 5000 people with just a couple of loaves of bread people still didn't believe. People believe what they choose even though it's plain as day they still believe it. If you read Revelation in the Bible, the things that book says are already taking place and yet people still deny it and say it isn't real. Sometime God reveals things through others and people still choose not to see it

• I don't think such a thing exist and therefor I can't hate what I don't believe exist. That would be like me hating Santa clause or the Easter bunny. That would just be silly.

• True!! But if it doesn't exist how did everything get here?

• I know your not speaking of the big bang. But you could safely say my point was more valid than yours because you can't necessarily prove your point and i can. So if you can't prove a point on what your stating then that does mean it's inaccurate, if someone else can. You can't make it what you want it to be. Im just saying the basis I can disprove your point says God created it and you can't disagree based upon your point!

• You can't prove that god did anything. You belive that he did and that is not the same as proof. You can't prove your stance any more than I can. Only difference is that i admin i don't know where you claim you know when your proof and knowing simply is a belief. You seem to mix up those things.

• What anon said, I don't hate something that doesn't exist, I hate Christians that want to meddle into other people's affairs and try to get legislation passed that tries to shove their religion down our throats.

• fair enough! what about the people that try to take away their freedom of expression? do you hate them?

• I think because the people dont wanna feel bad for doing something wrong to be honest. Also I was a History major in school and soooo many people misconstrue the separation of church and state thing. I was to keep the government out of the church. Not to keep the church out of the government, so that point is in accurate. Also Then reason the people left England is to serve the their God freely. That is the main reason, to get away from the British law as well. Also people who go to college hardy learn stuff on their own. Professors brainwash soo many students into their way of believing. I think that's sad to that college students can't really form a reason of why they hate God for their own reasons. If you have never tried him out, weather or not you believe, it's stupid to hate him. That's just my opinon

• Also Christmas also came from the catholic church, from a guy named Saint Nicholas, Christians most def. recognize this day for Christ. But again why take away the name Christmas Tree from someone who wants to call it that. If someone wants to call it a Christmas tree then let them that's their freedom!

• I am non religious but have no problem with religious people and their faith.

• I'm saying!! let them do their thing it doesn't affect me!

• People hate responsibility and admitting they are wrong or not perfect. That is why God scares them and why many pretend he doesn't exist even though they know he does.

• Oh, they KNOW? For absolute certainty? Yeah, you're right, I'm just in denial about magical sky man.

• Completely agree opinion owner, they don't like feeling bad for what they do, but fail to realize Everyone does as well!!

• I don't u love God but not jesus he's a prophet not god

• so jesus is a prophet not God huh? then why have they never found his body? they found all the other so called God's bodies?

• I can respect that just lettin ya know where the proof is! have a great week man

• Thanks u too take care :DD

• Well... I say you should always look on the bright side of life. Hatred isn't realy productive. But, why do you care, Asker, if they have a different view from yours?

https://youtu.be/WlBiLNN1NhQ

• You cannot hate that which does not exist.

• ok, well glad you dont hate but why not believe if that kind of love is available? Just wondering

• Omar I do agree, But it makes more since to believe something created us rather than nothing!

• But god isn't nothing sir gid isn't some illusion we believe in , god is the only thing that is true and even Einstein believed in god and said god doesn't play dice with the universe