How did you first hear about Kim Kardashian?

If there is a snowball's chance in Hell you don't know who Kim Kardashian is, she is the daughter of the late Rob Kardashian, who was an attourney in the famous OJ Simpson murder trial. She became famous after a sex tape with her ex-boyriend (Ray J) was leaked out in 2007.

Anyway, back in 2008, the first time I had heard about her was at this local grocery store I worked at. I saw a picture of her on a magazine in a bikini and I was like "WOW, that's a huge butt" and I had to buy it. I found out her name and I thought to myself "Who is Kim Kardashian"? At the time, I had never even heard of Rob Kardashian.

@krushhbrownies You gave me a well-detailed, blunt and interesting response. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• It was nearing summer of 2008 and nearing the end of school.

After school on that particular beautiful bright day we were walking home. As usual it's chatting about stuff of interest and then this friend of mine was an avid rap music fan.

He told me if I knew about Ray J's sex tape with Kim Kardashian. At that time I didn't know both of them so I was like 'who the fuck is that?' and then he told me he's a rapper and Kim is a 'singer'. Of course since the word sex tape was involved I Googled it when I got home then fapped..

What Girls Said 10

• Wow I didn't know that about her.
    First time i heard of her was when she appeared in the cover of Paper magazine last year. Couldn't believe the size of her butt either haha

• You don't live in the United States of America, so this is understandable.

Her butt is huge but it's clearly fake, compared to those skinny legs and flat hips of hers.

• I don't think her butt is fake, what is fake is its perfection ;)

• You most not be good at recognizing fake body parts.

Her butt doesn't even jiggle or move. It doesn't match her skinny legs or her flat hips. When girls are BOTTOM HEAVY, they are just that: Bottom heavy. You have to have legs and hips to match (except for rare exceptions.) Combine this with the fact she is filthy rich and she clearly has a fake body (boobs too.)

• Haha I heard about her first when the Kardashian Klan came out in my country omg I still don't understand the hype around this tbh..
    What do you think of her face transformation btw? :)

i1.wp.com/.../...n-kanye-west-paris-italy-wide.jpg

pbs.twimg.com/media/B0kyJRDCEAAU6Gt.jpg:large

• I think hr face looks better but she also had surgery for that.

• 2008 was about the best. she looks weird now. another plastic fantastic

• my favourite is the 08/09 Kim, too

• Idc but she is a nice person on her show. Chloe is sorta jerkish tho.

Y'all pay too much attention to em

• I don't know but I wish Pandora's box had never been opened!

• I think it was when the sex tape was released. Entertainment news reported she was trying to become as famous as her best friend Paris Hilton by emulating her formula xD

• I guess I'm the one of the only people who missed the sex tape scandal when it first occured lol.

• Do you care if it's artificially enhanced? Some people only care about the results.

• I don't care but I do PREFER natural girls.

I'd still love to touch her butt! Kanye West is a lucky man lol.

• I learned of her from her sex tape.

• There was something on TV about her huge ass haha. It was ages ago.

• I don't know how I even came to know about her. But with all the talk of her in the media, how could one not know? I'm sure people who even live under rocks know about her.

• True but back when she first became popular (2007), many people (including me), didn't know who she was. Even in 2009 pushing 2010, many people were still unfamiliar with who she was.

• Believe it or not my boyfriend had no idea who she was then I showed her to him and he did not like her one bit. Said she looked fake as hell. Lol

• How long ago was this? I can understand not knowing who she is between 2007-2010(maybe) but if it's anything later than that, he's been living under a rock lol.

She's definitely fake but I still think she looks sexy.

• This year lol

• WOW! I'm stunned.

Then again, I had just found out who Paul Walker was when he died and everyone thought I was living under a rock for that lol.

• I think I just heard some people talking about her and I'm like "Who in the world?" And yeah.

What Guys Said 8

• Probably same as yourself in magazines or newspapers then I heard about sex tape and the rest is internet history. I am not a fan of big butts so she probably passes under my radar a lot

• I heard about her after her sex tape

• I first heard about her that time her big ass sat on the internet

• Here, on G@g

• I don't know anything about her save for idle chatter. Something about her being from a TV show called The Kardashians or something. Beyond that, not a clue.

• Her sex tape when it was literally the only thing anyone knew about her.

• My sister's talked about her

• From the sex tape just like everyone else.

• Except for me. Somehow, I missed the sex tape scandal back in 2007.

• That may be true, however, her fame is from the sex tape so technically anything you hear about her is due to the sex tape.