What if I get lost in high school?

Honestly I'm really really nervous for high school. Not about making friends cuz that's not too hard for me but I'm scared about losing my way! What if I can't open my locker? I dont want to have a nervous break down at the first day of high school so does anyone have any tricks or ideas on getting around?

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep your cell phone and a GPS locator with you at all times. If you get lost, stop. Turn on the locator beacon so search parties can find you. And hope you are still in range of a cell tower so that you can use your cell phone. You may need to break into lockers to find something to build a fire with so you don't freeze while waiting for search parties.

It really is not that hard. Students have been moving on to high school for centuries. When is the last time you read of finding the remains of a lost student in high school? When you first get there you are given room assignments and a schedule, as well as your locker assignment. The locker will likely have a built in lock and they will give you the combo written down. They may provide you with a map, though you will quickly find you do not need it. Any time you are unsure of something, just ask someone. After one day you will wonder what all the worry was about.

What Guys Said 4

• You are overthinking things and scaring yourself - Don't do much on first day and each day explore a little more of the school soon you will know it all - If anything happens don't be afraid to ask a teacher for help

• I know how you feel don't feel bad i got loss in high school
    you will get the knack of it as time goes on so your not alone ,

• You will remember where everything is high school is not big

• Its easy just the work isn't too hard and everything else comes pretty easy too

What Girls Said 2

• It's actually not that hard as your making it lol. Some schools have hallway maps so you'll know where to go so just ask someone if they have those at your school. Lockers are pretty easy to open up too so just write your combination lock number down. Some people set their lockers with their first two combination numbers so that when they get to all they have to do is out in the last number and open it.

• It isn't even thatserious...