Do/Did you have an imaginary friend or family member?

I know this is a bit of a childish question, but it's something different to talk about, u know?
Ok so when i was a young teen, I used to do my own "home videos "of my toys' ''lives'. And whenever I'm going on an extremely long walk, i imagined Sonic the Hedgehog ,. Sasuke (From Naruto), Elliot (from Mew Mew Power) and a few made up friends, were on the long walk with me. It actually made the walk more fun. So what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't have an imaginary friend, but I did have a small Barney the Dinosaur stuffed animal. I loved that guy to death and literally took him everywhere with me. I even think I made sure my mom put him in a seat belt next to me when I was in the car seat.

• That's too cute. I have a well loved stuffed bear I've had since i was 12, named Koji (i named him after the guy on Digimon)

• Lol. I guess some people just don't understand the magic of Barney like we do.

• Exactly Lol

What Guys Said 4

• Yes me and my sister had imaginary friend named Jimmy
    that's what my mom told me and my sister i don't know much lol

• I talk to myself an awful lot but I can't recall having an imaginary friend

• I talk to myself a lot too. I think everyone does it, they just don't realize they do.

• Used 2 have till 12 or so... i was talkin to my stuffed toys

• Aw cute. They made the best of friends, didn't they?

• personally my childhood was shitty as fuck, so i'm indifferent... even though i liked doin it back then

• My childhood wasn't all that great either, but having my toys talk made it more fun 😄

• I had an imaginary friend. He was one of the popular kids at school that bullied me, I just imagined he was my friend and it was all a big laugh.

What Girls Said 4

• nope i don't

• You were comfortable with yourself that u didn't need one. That's great

• I can't remember. I mean I would have like a toy phone and pretend I'm talking to someone on the other end and talk to my dolls and play house with them but never an imaginary friend, no. I would be creeped out if my child did though. I know it's innocent, but I've heard of demons/spirits contacting kids this way because they are fragile and vulnerable. There

• Hate this computer. It cut me off. I was gonna say there are a lot of things that kids and animals know and can see that adults can't. Also I wanna add that I talk to myself sometimes (in a healthy way) so I'm sorta my own friend lol.

• Of course I do! They're much quieter and funnier than actual people.

• Nah.
    I pretended I did by copying my sister, but I really didn't.