What are some jobs a 17 year old girl can do to earn a lot of money?

Most Helpful Guy

• ''Earn a lot of money''...
    I hate to say it matey, but, you ain't gonna be earning a lot of money at 17 unless your either a hooker or a rich persons bitch xD.
    Long story short, If you are still in school, Or just about to leave, you ain't gonna have any qualificaitons, and if you want a good paying job you need College level qualifications.
    There are plenty of jobs you can do, they just won't earn you a lot of money, if you want a lot of money go to college ;).

What Guys Said 4

• Being a waitress is probably your best bet, but most places you ahve to be 18 to work at, so I'm not sure there is one.

• A lot of money? I'm afraid to say that this is gonna be hard since you haven't finished even High School yet. At least where I live people don't pay much for minors.

• difficult at this age since u haven't finished school yet

• Waitressing probably best bet for the tips

What Girls Said 6

• Prostitute <3

Nah, I'm kidding. You could get a job in some restaurant as a hostess, or waitress, that what I did on vacation and I was 15, (well, I live in Mexico, here age isn't a really big deal). You could be a babysitter too, or dogsitter lol take care of someone, it could give you some money... not a lot o it. You could sell stuff you don't use anymore, or do homework for your friends XD Or if your cooking skills are good, try selling food. If your fucking skills are better, try selling blowjobs or your virginity XD jk.

You can also do some cleaning jobs in your house, you can tell your parents you want a reward for it.
    Or you could teach too! Teach English to little kids, or if you speak another language try to teach that. Or teach math, whatever.
    If you don't give a damn, go somewhere, take your guitar and start singing, you could get like 50 dollars for it lol
    Clean cars XD

• You can't. You don't get paid a lot of money with out a degree really. So just apply everywhere and anywhere and hope you get something

• Waitressing. Babysitting for a well off family.

• I do pretty well part time catering. I don't think anyone's asked what do you mean by "a lot" of money?

• I feel like some gross dude is going to suggest some form of sex work, so please don't do that.

• Malls , fast food restaurant , baby sitting food markets