Girls, is it weird to ask girlfriend of 3 months what her views on marriage are because I want a serious relationship?

Girls, is it ok to girlfriend of 3 months what her views on marriage are because i want a serious relationship?

• Yes its weird
    18% (9)
  • No
    82% (42)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• no its not weird. you're being honest up[front and making sure no one is wasting their time. its one thing if the relationship doesn't work out. but to go into knowing it won't when you want it to. thats be weird.

so ho ahead be honest and get an honest answer:)

What Girls Said 14

• maybe instead of talking about marriage maybe ask about her expectations of your relationship. what is she looking for?

even if you see marriage as something far far away, i don't think its too crazy to talk about that. It's not like you are saying that you've decided that she is "the one" for you, but rather that you view relationships as finding "the one" and your end goal is marriage.

• No, it's fine. You're only asking her opinions, not trying to get her up the aisle then get her pregnant.
    It's good to find out anyway, so you both don't have an surprises down the line.

• No, I don't think it's weird. It's not like you're proposing to her already.

• She might think it's too soon to talk about that, but I don't think it's weird. It makes sense, since you want a serious relationship.

• What is the point of being in a relationship if someone doesn't see a future for you guys?

• No, it is a good idea. If you want a serious relationship then you need to find out early if she is on the same page as you. You wouldn't want to waste your time with someone who sees the relationship as just some fling.

• Don't people normally touch on this subject during the talking phase and then bring it up later on again?

• If you guys generally talk about serious issues and stuff like that its fine. If you bring it up randomly you might come off too strong and she might think you're thinking too far ahead. Maybe in a couple more months ask again.

• I think it all depends on the girl, and the personality. If she enjoys herself around you, and seems to be the perfect fit. Drop the hints. Just make yourself seem like the man she wants (even though you two are together), but you want her to want you as well. If I were you do four months. Usually people do 5 months. I would do 4 then it does not seem too sudden. I hope this helps!! Go luck!!

• My dad proposed to my mom after 3 months so I don't think it's weird.

• its not weird but if she's not serious about you it will scare her off

• which matters why? he said he wants a serious relationship.

• I dont think its weird esp if u two love each other
    If i were her i would be sooo happy

• Its not weird, you can talk to her about this

• She'll be surprised, but happy to answer I'm sure.