Is there any other reason as to why you would stare at someone besides finding them attractive?

Ok so there are a lot of questions on here asking why someone was staring at them. These come with a lot of angry answers because of how often these questions are asked and that people seem to give the same answer for those questions which is somewhere on the line of "He/she likes you or finds you attractive". Would there ever be another reason for someone staring besides finding someone to be attractive?

Oh and by the way I'm referring to someone staring at another person on multiple occasions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes guys just stare of into space thinking about something else and a girl in the line of sight may perceive that as staring

What Guys Said 3

• Something on your face, or you're wearing something nice

• Finding them odd or stupid.

• You're wearing something that I like

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, sometimes I zone out and find myself staring at a person.
    It's embarrassing (did I spell it right?)

• Maybe you had food on your face or they were just staring off into space and you happened to be in their line of staring