Girls, whenever me and my girlfriend are in public, she keeps talking about embarrassing things about me. How do I make her shut up?

Girls, whenever me and my girlfriend are in public, she keeps talking about embarrassing things about me. How do i make her shut up?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her to stop.

• I did and she won't

• She claims she doesn't know what i do and don;t find embarrassing so she doesn't know what she isn't supposed to say

• Then explain what you find embarrassing to her and she won't do it anymore.

What Girls Said 12

• Break up with her, then! She can only embarrass you if you let her. I would rather be alone than sit back and watch someone humiliate me more than one time.

• Maybe just talk to her about it, she would probably be understanding. Is she maybe hinting at things she doesn't like you doing? Hope this is helpful

• Break up with her.

• Just tell her straight up that you don't like it when she talks about those stuff.
    It makes you feel disrespected (if it does.)

• sounds like you two don't talk to each other very often. that repetition wouldn't happened! if you didn't like it, mention it ASAP. its like what you do in bed, if you don't like it, you tell it and do something else instead. anyway.

• Just ask her to either shut up or break up. Simple!

• leave her...

• i know this might sound super mean and rude, but say something about her that she wouldn't like to be said. This way she sees what you feel like when she says something personal about you. Or maybe just ask her why she does it, and how you do not like how she says it. Then turn the table, and do it to her just to show her how it is hurtful. I don't know sorry if this does not help :(

• kiss her. That way she will shut up and will stop complaining.

• tell her to stop, just tell her how you don't like it when she says that stuff in front of people.

• Kiss her. She can't talk with her mouth full.

• Find a new girl who can keep her mouth shut. And just think, if that's what she says in front of you, what's she saying when you're not there? If