Do you like the 2013 or 2015 Mazda 3 better?

The top one is the 2013 and the bottom one is the 2015. I will be getting a 2013 next year because I like that one better lol but which one do you guys like better?

• 2013
  • 2015

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough call... I would always go newer whenever possible.

• Lol my cousin has the newer one and I just don't care for the body style on it lol! But she loves the new one lol they're both very good running cars though so I understand why it would be a tough decision lol :)

• The Golf is a hatchback which personally I find very useful. I find VWs are very well made and drive very well. The quality is very high. But they are a little more to maintain. If you could afford a GTI you would be blown away!

• I never took a liking to the hatchbacks but I just looked at that one and it doesn't look bad for a hatchback lol :) Some cars can pull off the hatchback look though :)

What Guys Said 6

• 2013 has more of an alien look to it. I don't like it. We own a 07 Mazda 3. The 15's look to be a bit bigger and has the "next gen" look to it.

• Lol I like the alien look lol! I don't really care for the body style of the 15 though. It does have more technology advances though :/ But then again I don't like the way a lot of the newer cars now look though. Lol they're all going to look like Lamborghinis in the near future lol

• I like the red one better

• I like the 2013 Mazda very pretty car... :p :D ;p

• I have been dreaming about s mazda 6 for some time. There seems to be a lot on the road so thats a sign of a good car.

• The Mazda 6s are nice too :) They're a little bigger than the 3s

• I got rid of my car because my fiancee was having a kid. Now I bike to work and have never been fitter. But I miss my car and dream of mazda 6's. My buddy bought on recently just to annoy me I think lol

• Oh dang... what kind of car did you have before? Yeah I know what you mean about the annoying thing though lol my cousin did the same thing lol! We've been talking about cars and she knew I want a Mazda 3 but she wanted an Acura and ended up getting a Mazda 3 instead. She said she doesn't like the 2013 but I think she got the 2015 because she doesn't want to copy me. And I want a black one and she said she wanted a white one but actually got a black one instead. I think she just wants to be like me lol

• The 2013 looks more like a sports car, so I'll go with that one.

• Nice pick :) That's the one I'm going with too :)

• It kind of sucks they made the change though. Better get the old one before they make more changes to the Mazda 3.

• Yeah I'm gonna be getting one next summer for my graduation gift :) I don't like the way the new model looks lol it's kinda weird looking lol!

• 2013 but I with the 15 its newer

• Lol I'm getting a 13 next year lol!! I don't really like the 15 much lol I don't like the body style on it lol

• Yeah me too but also look at what it has on the inside too that's why I say 15 will have more in it

• The 15 isn't all that lol it has a few different new things but not much lol my cousin has a 2015 and I just don't care for it on the inside either lol

What Girls Said 1