Does natural platinum hair at women exists?

I think it does but it's just very rare. What do u think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Very rare but I have seen it. More on men though.

• That's a good point. Redhair turns to platinum before white for some people. I have seen that on a 60 year old man.

What Girls Said 3

• It does in children but goes to a more fair haired neutral color when older.

• When you are a child you can't say that yiu have one hair colour in particular except if it is black

• Yes it does, my moms hair used to be platinum naturally as a kid but eventually turned brunette. I work with a girl with beautiful thick long platinum hair. It's amazing

• I think that it exists because I know a girl in my grade who has it.

What Guys Said 3

• It's rare to be platinum blonde naturally as an adult. Most of the time, it's dyed that color. The color is more likely to be natural in European countries than in the United States when it comes to platinum blonde. It has to do with the sun and genetics.

• any hair could potentially be natural as genes change also why the fuck is your picture an eye

• Try Ukraine, Belarus and some parts of Russia.