Kanye West VS Queen?

This was a sad fail and the dude is just. No words can describe his stupidity. What are y'alls oppinion of this?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• No one upstages Queen. Not even THE Queen. And certainly not some sad little goit who can't even sing.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• LOL... basically i wonder wot his opinion bout this cover would b if he was still alive.
    anyway as i said in a similar question, i always found Queen's version (and music video) kinda scary, especially those operatic vocals o_O

i liked da last part of this song though, when it went kinda "rockier" though

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't even need to watch it. Queen wins.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer Queen

1|0
    0|0
  • Freddie Mercury. Nobody could do it better.

Kanye. . . . a poor excuse for even a fame whore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fat bottomed girls 😄

1|1
    0|0
    • "You make the rockin' world go round" *sings heinously off key for a couple bars, then abruptly switches to whistling... then muted humming*

• Kanye needs to stick to rapping.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol he even lets the people sing, because he canĀ“t hit a single note... i hate this guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kanye West should just hang himself for the sake of humanity.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe he'll finally admit that he's not God LMFAO (not even close)

The other day there was a question here asking what singer woukd I bring back from the dead if I could. I answered Freddy Mercurie. But obviously not to see this kind of assassination of his sublime music.

Anyways Kanye really went west with this one 😂

He should stick to his reality show wife, which of real has nothing.

And I think it serves him good. I saw this attitude from him at MTV Awards and since then I though what a jerk.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have been a fan of queens as far back as i can remember and i think their music is great but this kanye west sounds crap

1|0
    0|0
  • He can try again after he gets his teeth fixed

Try again booboo try again eww

1|0
    0|0
  • Did he really try to match up to queen, he did absolutely no justice to th song.. a complete disgrace

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice video

1|0
    0|0