TV land takes away Dukes of Hazzard reruns?

aparently they pulled it out because of the fact that is has the Confederate flag. This seem to extreme. Are people really that offended by the flag? It's just a flag that came around during the civil war. I really doubt most people even think about what the flag used to stand for.

They finally got them Duke boys! TV Land pulls “Dukes of Hazzard” reruns over Confederate flag uproar

• yes get rid of the damn flag!
    17% (1)7% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • Don't care
    17% (1)7% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • omg people are to damn sensitive.
    66% (4)86% (13)80% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• People will refuse to see the truth no matter what is said or showed to them
    But if you look around the world you will see the entire world is going crazy right now. This is all being engineered to bring about a collapse of the former system of the world and replace it with one who thinks differently. Just look around and you will see every institution going on is being tore down and a new one is being but before your eyes. Anything common sense, good or holy is being torn down and a lie or something opposite is being put into its place. We are not entering into the Biblical end times we are already there and in the midst of it. We are seeing the events which will pave the destruction of America and her removeral before the appearence of the Antichrist to rule this world. Not the answer you probably wanted but the truth of what is really going on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually laughing out loud here.

2|1
    0|0
  • To pull a show over a flag is plain crazy, people need to quit being too sensitive and grow up and focus on more important things. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1570817-do-you-agree-with-tv-land-for-pulling-all-episodes-of-dukes-of

0|0
    0|0
  • I was only thinking about that the other day - Seems a bit extreme in my book

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i saw about that on Inside Edition , people are too sensitive

1|1
    0|0
  • That's pretty ridiculous but then again the dukes of hazzard was one of the dumbest shows ever so maybe it's a good thing.

1|0
    0|1
    • It's far from one of the dumbest shows, it was one of the top shows when it first aired.

• That doesn't mean anything. The only thing that proves is the old adage - if you want to make money in america, never over estimate the intelligence of the American public.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.