GAGers would you ever eat at this restaurant if food was good?

Personally I’d like 2 visit this place, looks really funny.

It’s called “Modern Toilet”:

GAGers would you ever eat at this restaurant if  food was good?

http://thesuiteworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/toilet-restaurant-taiwan-thesuiteworld.png

• funny
  • gross

Most Helpful Guy

• Fucking people voting "gross", why don't they understand that this is fresh food not poop and this is clean bowl shaped like toilet seat.

I've read about this restaurant in newspaper last year and it'd be an amazing experience :)

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• LOL yeah, but many people find toilets repulsive. personally i'd luv 2 eat there

• Because , it will remind you of shit while you are eating.

• @Sam19XX depends. To me, it's just a bowl. If people get so disgust with this shape, how do they even poop? I think they might be afraid to touch this.

What Girls Said 12

• I would. ^_^

• As long as no one actually used that toilet... then I'm down :D

• Hahahaha modern toilet? 😂😃 Yeah I'd definitely go and I will take a pic of every single plate I prefer 😃 I like seeing new things especially when they are funny and rare 😃👌

• As long as the food is good!

• Okay, right after reading the words "Modern Toilet" I took a glimpse at the image and it sort of looked like toilet commode. JK.

• No... I can't bag it

• That's funny as hell and I would love to go to that place.^^ Which country is it in?

• this is a food-chain actually, and there r such restaurants in Asian countries mostly

• Makes sense because most of this weird stuff happens only in Asian countries it seems. They are just that badass. ^^

• OMG! That is hilarious!! I would def eat there lol 😂😂😂🚽

• That's hilarious. Sign me up

• sure it would be humorous :)

• That's my restaurant

• only if the food is good lol i mena from this picture it looks good haha

What Guys Said 10

• Modern Asian people, are really starting to get weird, I was pretty freaked out when I saw Asian game shows for the first time to I mean the contestants didn't even know what was going on, there were colors that would sear your eyes shut, people in costumes running around screaming, bubbles, craziness, gave me nightmares for days lol.

• Pass. No interest in having the ambiance of a porta-potty while eating.

• I saw that on a TV program and thought it was super creative and a funny idea. I don't know why some people would consider this to be gross, it's not like they've peed in those toilets before serving the meal xD

• I don't care that food looks gorgeous and it looks real clean which my bugbear.

• Don't see why not, food looks delicious.

• If the food is good I'll eat it.

• Very interesting; why not?

• I would try, the food looks delicious and the rest is funny indeed :-)

• Nah man you know the saying. Don't shit where you eat. It's bad 4 business.

• Why the hell not? Hahaha! 😂