This may seem like a common question but, how big is too big?

... as far as coffee cup sizes are concerned? Can you drink an XL Starbucks coffee or is that too much?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Lol! You're right at it seeming like a common question.
    Great job!

I can't handle XL it's just way too much for me.

Small is the way to go!

• I used to buy their large until I measured it and realized their large drinks are only a LITTLE bit larger than their mediums but way more expensive then their medium so now I just buy medium.

• XL? what, a trenta? I'm sure i could!!

• I can barely drink a Tall :$

• HAHAHA I taught you where talking about a dick haha well i recomend drinking a medium one

• no i can't i just drink the small one :)

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't know I hate starbucks, the place I go has a quilt that litterally says friends don't take friends to starbucks lol, and their coffee ( my places coffee ) is awesome, and yes a XL is to large.

• I can take a big one in the morning nothing like it to widen your stride on the way to work

• A Venti (there's no such thing as 'XL' at Starbucks so I assume that's what you mean since I have never seen a Trenta) is a bit much for me most of the time, so I have a Grande (medium). I could drink it all, but I'd feel super full afterwards.

• I'd say large is good enough dude