OMG Joseph Stalin was so handsome how he turned to a dictator?

Recently saw a photo of him when he was young and wonder how this guy turned to a dictator and killed millions of people!

OMG Joseph Stalin was so handsome how he turned to a dictator?

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• He became increasingly paranoid. That can happen to beautiful and ugly people alike. He was a looker when he was young though.

And why are people going Anonymous on this question? It's one of the reasons why I feel it should be banned, because people do it for stupid things (besides Mystninja because he makes himself known).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in my opinion he was a great person, also he was not a Dictator but instead a Communist leader

0|0
    0|0
    • The heck? In what way was he a great person? He killed more people than anyone else in history.

• Yeah but it was for the best of his country

• 3mo

Best for his country? Wth he did nothing for Georgia

What Girls Said 5

• I didn't know he was so hot! If he would have been a normal guy today.. he'd have sex all day.. Smoking hot..!

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks can be deceiving. A beautiful face doesn't mean you have a beautiful soul.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was so hot. The hot ones are always crazy.

0|1
    0|0
  • What does how handsome someone is have to do with them being evil?

0|0
    0|0
  • His acting carrier fell through so he became famous in a different way... not that smartest way.. That is my best guess

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Dictating is not always a terrible thing-depends on the purpose of your leading and the reasoning. Disobedience is essentially what causes the destruction.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow you are right he was a handsome devil

0|1
    0|0
  • Would it have been easier for you if he were ugly?

0|1
    0|0
  • He looks like a hipster. Did they have hipsters in the 1910s?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok so you think he was handsome... and?

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no correlation between the two things.

0|1
    0|0
    • The fact that they think there could be says a lot about their lack of logic.